☘︎ ︎A Treat Worth While ☘︎︎

☁︎︎ ✦ ☾ ❀ ☽ ✦ ☁︎︎
Beel's birthday! 1/2 twins
Based on his route from the twins event!
Written: 3-10-21 ( March 10, 2021 )
☁︎︎ ✦ ☾ ❀ ☽ ✦ ☁︎︎

"Finally, I can get my hands on that tasty treat.", he gleamed, eagerly walking through the halls, "I bet... it's even tastier than... all the food at this party...", he continued, chewing between words. "You look excited. You've been so patient so far too.", you made notice, "Yeah... it's been really hard. I wonder if it's just one treat or lots of treats. I feel like I could eat five times my normal amount.", he replied, his stomach growling as if on cue.

As you both walked a little further, he grabbed your hand, "This should be the room.", he said as he opened the door. The moment the door opened, there was a rush of magic that was sensed, a house appeared. The house looks as if... "Huh? It's completely made out of sweets!", Beel looked as if he was ready to eat again, "Time for dessert?", you asked. "Amazing. I got scolded whenever I tried to eat any part of the House of Lamentation, but now I can eat the roof, windows, and even the pillars of this house. This is the best day ever!", he exclaimed, reminding you of a child arriving to an amusement park for the first time.

As he took his first bite, you could see is face go from pure excitement to full confusion, "What's wrong?", why would his face change so quickly? "Mm something seems... off. It tastes funny... actually no there isn't a taste at all.", he explained, looking a bit down, "Huh? What's this? Hey it looks like a sticky note.", turning your attention to where he was pointing, you noticed the note he was pointing at. "Look for the sweet devil. He'll make your sweets event sweeter.", oh this sounded all too familiar, "Scavenger hunt 2.0?", you asked. "It seems you know nothing about this, so I don't have a clue.", he replied, looking a bit frustrated, "The only option we have now is to look for him. Maybe he's in the house, come on.", he said as he grabbed your hand and led you into the house.

Whilst entering the house, Beel looked amazed at everything in the house, "Whoa! All of the furniture is made out of sweets too!", as much as he was amazed, he was also curious. "Mm, this doesn't have any flavor either. We need to find the sweet devil, fast!", declaring your new found mission, you both started looking around. Looking all over from boxes to the shadows, the sweet devil was no where to be found nor did you have any idea what they looked like. "Wait. Maybe the sweet devil likes sweet things too. So they'd want to be surrounded by sweets... I got it, y/n! I know where the sweet devil is hiding!", he exclaimed, rushing to the bed, "The sweet devil has got to be in here. Curled up inside this candy blanket... there they are!", you noticed Beel pointed at a tiny sleeping being. "Looks like their sleeping... wow they're so tiny. Maybe about the size of my thumb, no wonder it was so hard to find them.", he seemed so captivated by how small the sweet devil was, you couldn't help but chuckle.

"Ah he woke up. Sorry about that, was I too loud?", he apologized, "Their so cute.", you complemented the small being. "Yeah and yummy looking.", he said with a smile, which made you give him a bit of a worried look, "...I'm kidding. I won't eat him, so stop looking at me like that." "Like what?", you replied, looking away slyly. "I don't think they can talk... Hm? What's this? Are you giving me this little bottle?", Beel questioned, taking the bottle, "Beel, they're flapping their arms.", you told him, pointing at the small being. "I suppose I should be sprinkling the contents of this bottle on the sweets. Okay, I'll give it a shot.", as he said that, he sprinkled the contents of the bottle on the sweets and immediately you both were hit with a sweet aroma. "Beel, try eating something.", upon your suggestion, he took a bite, "It's so sweet and tasty! Y/n try some to!", he watched as you took your first bite and witnessed your sweet tooth become satisfied. "Good huh? Your happy face says it all. This is defiantly what a house full of sweets should taste like.", he exclaimed, "Oh the sweet devil is gone... perhaps he left after fulfilling his job.", you said, looking around for the small being. "Hey y/n, this house isn't gonna eat itself. Would you like to help?", Beel offered, smiling brightly, "I would be delighted to, Beel.", you agreed, how could you refuse him?

He looked so happy eating away at the sweets, taking in the details and different sweets you noticed how the cutlery was made out of scones, Beel also pointed out the lamp was made out of madeles. After a bit, you both had eaten most of the sweets, "I'm so happy that I got to share such a delicious present with you, y/n. But... now I have a craving for something a little sweeter.", he softly spoke as a shade of red danced along his face. "Your going to get a cavity y'know.", you chuckled a bit, "Are you asking for a kiss?", you watched as the shade darkened a bit. "Can we..?", taking that as a yes, you gently grabbed his face and shared a kiss, "You taste like chocolate." "Yeah you do as well. Can we try one more time? I want to make sure you really taste the same.". Sharing one more quick kiss, Beel confirmed that you did taste like chocolate, he yawned. "Sorry, having a full stomach is making me sleepy... you too?", he asked as you rubbed your eyes, "Here, you can lean on me, if you want... Mm maybe... I'll just shut my eyes for just... a... zzz", barely able to finish, you both fell soundly asleep together.

As you both slept, two figures came to check on you both, "Well, well, well... I thought it was rather quiet in here. They fell asleep." Levi spoke, "Look at them. They look so happy...", Asmo happily chimed in. "We should probably leave them be this time.", Levi suggested with a smile, "Yeah. Happy birthday Beel.", congratulated Asmo before they both left, leaving you and Beel to have a peaceful slumber.

Happy Birthday Beel!

☁︎︎ ✦ ☾ ❀ ☽ ✦ ☁︎︎
Word count: 1071 (The one shot itself not the extra stuff)
☁︎︎ ✦ ☾ ❀ ☽ ✦ ☁︎︎