Part 4 - Remember Me

You feel flustered from both the position he moved you into and the sensations that where still running down your back. Looking up at him from your now disadvantaged position your body seemed to be familiar with his touch as you didn't feel under threat, in fact you started to feel attracted to the young man. //why am I having this feeling towards a complete stranger? A crazy one too// as you thought briefly Juuzou started to move again.

Twiddling his fingers, licking the soapy bubbles off them he grins "I'm not ..really sure of this thing in my chest, it pounds so hard when I'm near you ...it's like losing my breath and it just won't stop"

Trying to avoid watching him lick the bubbles you blink several times putting your focus else where unable to do so you glance back now and then, catching a sight of his moist tongue.
"You've sure got me in a strange position to be saying that, confessing to being my stalker?"

Narrowing his eyes at you "I'm really good with my fingers ...you should know ~ and you know what, you even like it when I use scorpion too"

"I-I seriously have no idea what you're talking about, we've never met ...y-you have the wrong person" feeling more heated at his statement about fingers you find yourself stuttering.

Licking then biting his lip slightly he leans his face close to yours, softly speaking near your ear "I'll make you remember even if it hurts ...I will make you remember~ I'll make sure we never part again" the heat from his breath brushes against your ear, he moves back to look down at your body.
As he whispers you feel a tingling feeling between your legs.
//is the warm water making my body tingle ...it's going be to pathetic if I'm letting this guy get to me, so I won't listen to him, he's got too many screws loose// however you still didn't feel a threat from him, in fact you felt warmth.

This feeling of not being safe but not threatened, a feeling of not being scared but having warmth wrap around you. //What will happen if he makes me remember? ...what am I thinking?!?! There is nothing to remember//
Feeling more heated, a feeling of movement inside your lower body makes you flinch. Looking at Juuzou you see him biting his lip, closing his eyes he moves his face towards yours and before you could say anything he crashes into your lips.
Not closing your eyes at this sudden clash your sight peers down to his arm that you can see is moving, looking through the clear water the sight made it obvious what was going on.

Juuzou obviously knew your body a lot better than yourself, his fingers starting to hit the spot that made you moan. Moaning into this mouth gave him entrance with his tongue, which he locks with yours.
This sudden progression made you nervous so as a result you attempt to push him back however with your weak push it just made him move faster inside you.
"Juu...zou ggnnnhh stop ...nnhn it"
His eyes open to look at your teary face, he instantly stops, pulling his fingers out he slides back in the bath tub, causing more water to splash on the floor.

His smile turns upside down after seeing your reaction to his advance. "I'm sorry, it's too soon for me to be doing any of this and while you don't even remember me ...I got carried away" he curls up at the other side of the tub, burying his face into his knees.

"Just give me time to remember ok? ...sorry I forgot you but there might have been a good reason and you shouldn't have come barging into my home like you know me so well" you wash your face then splash Juuzou, who was sniffling in the corner.

"...I do know you ...so very well ...inside out ...everything" His voice crackles.

"Then you'll just have to help me remember you crazy idiot, I know you didn't mean it, don't take me by surprise again"
Maybe he thought getting close to you would make you remember him. His feelings for you are so strong he rushed into something he didn't know he was getting into.
You knew he wouldn't try anything like that again ...unless you where to change after you remember, perhaps this was the normal thing for us?
//wait am I admitting to not remembering, there are blanks in my memory ...perhaps he's right, I won't know until I try remembering these blank spots but what will happen when I do remember?//

Juuzou slides his hand over to yours, linking with your hand he looks up.
"Do you mean it? ...you don't want to hit me or try to rip me apart?"
Taking a glance at your linked hands then locking your sight on his eyes "yes, Juuzou, I will try my best to remember, maybe you're right after all, it's time to remember ...of course I don't want to rip you-" your sentence stops as a sudden urge pulses in your body. //what is this ...feeling ...no I don't want to hurt him, it was just a little mistake no big deal, move on ...but why do I feel like this//
Shaking your head you smile at him.

"That seems strange for you ~" he returns the smile.
Unlinking your hand with his, standing up in the tub you start to step out of the bath.
"You don't need to keep faking your smile, Juuzou"

Blinking at you as though he had no idea what you're talking about he doesn't reply, instead he follows you by stepping out. Picking up the towel he waves it around.
"Can I wipe you dry?"
Sighing you shake your head "I can dry myself, perhaps when my memories are back I might let you"
Sliding your clothes on you wander into your bedroom, grabbing some clothes for Juuzou as it was plain to see he wasn't going to leave.

"You can sleep over there, I'm going to sleep now so please don't be moving around too much" pointing over to your favorite seat he looks at you, his face pouting. //No way is he getting into this bed, his fingers might wander again//
You lay down, eyes slowly shutting as you drift off into a slumber.

This night was surprisingly cold, finding yourself waking up in the middle of the night shivering, you wrap your blankets around your body into a cocoon. //I wonder if Juuzou is cold, since you were facing the other way you couldn't see him, nah he's probably asleep or with any luck he's gone// a lonely feeling came across you at the thought of him leaving, you shook it off as a silly thought. Were you really starting to gain feelings for this strange investigator? or maybe these are part of your memories resurfacing.
Shivering from the cold something tugs at your blanket, you feel a figure slide next to your body, joining you in this blanket cocoon.
As you peer over your shoulder an arm slides across, bringing you closer to them, there was no doubting it. The figure next to you was none other than Juuzou.

Rolling over to face him "h-hey! I told you to sleep on the chair" trying not to shout too loud you nudge him, indicating he should return to the chair.

"You looked cold, shivering all on your own" his sleepy eyes look at yours, being so tired and cold you gave into his warmth. Curling up you lay your head on his chest, his arm tightening it's hold.

He positions himself to make you more comfortable laying on him, his other hand stroking your hair, hearing Juuzou whispering "without you I have nothing, my rose with sharp thorns" as you slowly return to your slumber.