Kaname spoke out his conclusion, "This means that the vampires in the night class are suspects. The only ones that wouldn't have to rely on "ritual magic", as the hunters call it to erase a memory, would be the noble class. The night class consists mostly of nobles. I understand that you do not want to suspect your students but you are too lenient."

Glancing at Kaname from the corner of my eye, I remember a certain incident where he did the same thing. My vision went to Yuki's pained expression. Kaname definitely fit the quote "pot calling the kettle black". If he was going to say this much, then give him what he wants.

"And you should talk Kuran-sama."

Everyone in the room stared at me with different expressions presented on their face. Yuki stared at me shocked at the outburst. Zero's was similar but only had his eyes widen. Father had his elbows on his desk with hands resting on the other, narrowing his eyes down at me. Kaname's was filled with anger from the disrespect. I stepped out of the line to face the pureblood prince.

"Let's not forget about your powers of erasing people's memory. You believe my father is too lenient then perhaps I will bring upon your punishment for using the Pureblood's power."

Kaname's eyes narrowed more in anger from mentioning that incident in front of my father.

"Mei, how dare-"

"How dare you, Kaname Kuran? Do not forget your place in this academy. Outside these gates, you are the Pureblood prince of all vampires. Inside these gates, your Night Class would have not existed without my help. In case you have forgotten, I am the founder of that class. Meaning, I get the final say of those students, not you. Do I make myself clear?"

Kaname continued staring down at me in silent rage. However, I can see his eyes flash red for only a brief moment. We stared at each other in the challenge of the other saying something, anything. My feelings for him are recognized but seeing him makes me irritated. He stole the vial of Shizuka's blood from me. He made it seem like Zero Kiryuu was the one responsible for Shizuka's disappearance. If he wishes to play dirty in this little game of chess of his, then I'll be the one to play along and win for this first time.

The eye contact with Kaname was disrupted by the feel of someone's large hand patting my head. Glancing at the owner of the hand, my eyes widen to see Zero staring down at me.

"That's enough Mei. You had made your point and now the air is quite deadly. Calm yourself before things get too heated. Don't be such a hot-heated now."

I looked away from Zero with a small tint of red on my cheeks. It is getting harder and harder to stare at his face. Just a glimpse of his face would bring me back to that scene. The feeling of his soft lips still felt so hot on mine. His presence makes my skin feel like it is burning. What the hell is happening to me? This is a first for me.

"Oh, hush. You're usually the one that is the hothead."

Zero removed his hand from my head with a sound coming after. The sound was strange yet familiar. I touched my head with the feeling of his large palm still warm. My hand slowly moved down towards my lips with my cheeks burning. My heart was beating so fast. All he did was pat my head and made a familiar sound from his lips. I want to feel his warmth again. That confession has made me so warm and looks at Zero from different views. Of course, I'm going to look at him from different views. He is my boyfriend now.

"Kiriyuu-kun is also a suspect."

Kaname's assumption stopped my beating heart. My eyes widen to stare at the vampire prince. I was holding my breath from the look of his glowing red eyes staring directly at me. While I was in my thoughts about Zero, he was staring at my reactions, my movements, everything. Mei, you idiot! You should have known that he would be watching from being so close with him.