"whatever. i'm cleaning this up." soobin said referring to the monopoly.

"what do we do now?"

beomgyu looked at soobin and then said, "spin the bottle."

soobin immediately looked at beomgyu and then said, "hell no."

"umm, maybe something milder? like truth or dare?" said yeonjun.

"it's kinda cliche but we have nothing better to do." said taehyun, helping soobin clean. once everything was cleaned, the six of them sat in circle. 

"okay, felix, truth or dare?" said taehyun.

felix looked a bit startled to be picked first but said, "umm truth."

"what's your sexuality?"

felix looked at soobin and then at the ground. "g-gay..."

"oh! i guessed it right." said taehyun.

"you're gay? that's great, i'm bisexual." said kai smiling.

soobin looked at kai and smiled. it was obvious that he was trying to make felix feel less uncomfortable and clearly it was working.

however, the rest of his friends looked at kai in shock. did they not know about kai's sexuality? that's not possible. then, why were they so shocked?

"anyways, felix. pick someone."

"umm, y-yeonjun. truth or dare?"

yeonjun thought about it. if he picked truth and they asked him a question about his sexuality, he'd probably panic so he decided to play safe.

"dare."

"umm, go ask soobin's mother for love adivce."

soobin looked at felix shokced. "nO."

"umm, go ask soobin's mother for a bottle or alchohol."

"no no no. she'll actually give it to you. one time, she was drinking beer and i was curious as to what it tasted like so i asked her if i could taste it but she poured a whole glass instead. luckily, my dad stopped her."

"ugh, just go tell her you have a crush on soobin. wait for like her reaction and then tell her it's a dare. she's a pretty chill woman so i don't think she would mind."

yeonjun got up and said, "okay. imma go. y'all can continue the game. i pick beomgyu."

---------------------------------------------------------------

"i like soobin." said yeonjun to soojin who was sitting in front of the TV.

"hmm...so?"

yeonjun looked at her. was she not going to react at all?

"umm..."

"even though it's a dare, i think you mean what you say." said soojun, turning and looking at yeonjun.

"what?"

"i think you like soobin. now, i'm not sure in what way you like him but i'm sure you do."

"me liking soobin...?"

"you're gay, right?"

yeonjun's eyes widened. "how...?"

"i have an eye for such things. my son is literally so gay but that stupid mf is in denial."

"it's not like i was obvious or anything right?"

"nope. anyways, do you not want people finding out?"

"my parents are very reserved so i'm scared of what happens if they find out."

"makes sense. it's natural to be scared. after all, they're your parents but if you ever want to talk to some adult about your problems that you can't tell your parents, you can feel free to talk to me." said soojin, smiling.

"thank you, it means a lot. i guess, i should get going now."

-----------------------------------------------------------------

yeonjun entered the room.

"oh, yeonjun! beomgyu chose truth and we asked him if he was virgin and he said no."

"hmm" said yeonjun, taking his seat.

"beomgyu, pick someone." said taehyun.

"umm, soobin. truth or dare?"

"truth?" said soobin.

"have you ever been kissed by a guy?" asked beomgyu, looking straight into soobin's eyes.

soobin looked at beomgyu in shock. 

what was beomgyu up to?

------------------------------------------------------------

i'm so sorry for this trashy update :((( anyways, please give me feedback on this book? do you think i'm taking it too fast?

keep reading, commenting and voting 

love,

pixiedust :0