----------------------------------------------------------------------

everyone had managed to settle down in soobin's room.

felix looked around feeling a bit awkward and out of place. at first, he was really excited that he could go to soobin's place but that excitement kind of turned into horror when he saw that soobin had invited The Four too.

felix had always been so intimidated by them. if they even raised their voice at felix, felix felt like he would cry. changbin was honestly pretty good friends with them so felix never ever hung out with changbin when he was with them.

"hey, felix right?" said kai.

felix jumped a little, startled. "y-yes."

"you're changbin's friend right?"

felix nodded. 

"hmm, no wonder you looked kinda familiar. you always seem to run away from us."

"uh---"

"YEONJUN NO!" said soobin and everyone turned towards them.

yeonjun and soobin were standing at the desk and yeonjun seemed to be trying to take something from soobin. 

"but i just want to see! i saw it last time why not today?"

"last time was an accident?"

"what's happening?" asked beomgyu, looking at both of them.

the both of the immediately turned. "uh. nothing important." said yeonjun.

"yes, anyways what shall we do? i don't have many interesting things? i have monopoly." said soobin.

"okay, let's play monopoly."
-------------------------------------------------------------------

"OI KAI STOP CHEATING. I SAW YOU TAKE THE MONEY." said taehyun, glaring daggers into kai's stole while kai sheepishly laughed.

beomgyu was also on the verge of tears seeing taehyun fight so passionately for a game of monopoly.

"i'm not cheating. is this how low you think i would go for a game?" asked kai.

"yes." deadpanned taehyun.

"hmm" said kai, slowly moving his hand to felix's pile of money.

"HUENING KAI!" said taehyun, grabbing his arm and locking it. 

soobin let out a laugh. "okay, this is getting way too violent."

"yeah, let's stop." said yeonjun, who was also trying his best to stifle a laugh.

the door opened, startling everyone.

"hi guys, i brought snacks." said soojin, walking into the clustered room. 

"geez woman, can't you knock?" asked soobin.

ignoring her son, soojin said, "ew, you guys are playing monopoly? i thought you'd play something like spin the bottle."

"mom! we're all guys."

soojin rolled his eyes. "your room, walls, drawers everything is filled with gay stuff, you really expect me to believe the excuse 'we all are guys'?"

"please....leave." said soobin, his face bright red.

soojin put the snack and drinks in front of them and left saying, "whatever ever you say~"

"i'm sorry you have to deal with her."

"eh, but she's so cool." said felix.

"i know right, she's literally so relaxed." said taehyun.