Chapter 3 Twisted Enhancements

Start from the beginning

This is another pic from the fandom wiki.

Ashly: What did the Geth do to them!?

She asked horrified as she looked at the small group of the mangled bodies of flesh and machine she was currently seeing.

Kaiden: We'll have to figure that out later! Here they come!

Three of the Husk's charged towards you and your team as two of them were swiftly gunned down " How did the Geth get this type of technology? Moreover, why are they here? The Geth were content with staying within the vail, what changed? " As you were mentally questioning the Geth's motives a Husk ran towards you and without so much as a hint of hesitation, you activate your Omni-blade and immediately behead it with one swift motion as you aimed your pistol and fired at another with one hand taking it down with surprising ease as Ashly looked on in awe " Damn! He's not a pushover that's for sure. " She thought as Destry tapped her shoulder with got her attention.

Destry: Drool at the Commander later! We're still being attacked by mechanized corpses!

As he states this Kaiden used his Biotics to throw a Husk into the air before taking it down with a few shots and Ashly scoffs before firing at Husk with her rifle taking it down fairly quickly.

Ashly: That good enough for-

Before she could finish another Husk suddenly appeared and took a swipe at her head, however before the strike could land Destry tackled her out of the way while you swiftly turned and take it down with a single shot to the head as Kaiden takes out the last of the Husk's with a swift shot to its head as it charged towards him and subacutely tumbles to the ground pass the Biotic lieutenant.

Kaiden: Clear!

He states as Destry and Ashly got up off the ground Ashly had a rather annoyed expression and just as she was about to voice her displeasure about being tackled you spoke.

(Y/N): Kaiden, Vouge; Go investigate the shed's while I have a word with Cheif Willam's.

You ordered in a stern voice and without saying a word both Destry and Kaiden immediately went towards the shed's as Ashly looked at you with a worried look.

Ashly: S-sir I can-

You interrupted her before she could continue.

(Y/N): Can it Willam's! You in a hot zone so get your head out of the clouds and focus on the mission!

She looked down with a hint of sadness which was stuffily replaced with reluctant determination.

Ashly: Aie Aie, sir.

She replayed with a salute and a slightly disgruntled look and you began to walk towards the shed before sighing " I hope she doesn't take that personally, but I can't have her zoning out in the middle of a battle. it's beyond risky at this point. " You mentally stated as you went towards the shed's seeing that Kaiden was bypassing the lock one of the shed's as Destry was covering him just in case anything came out of it to attack them.

(Y/N): Kaiden, Vouge. How is the bypass going?

After you asked this Kaiden sighed as he was trying to focus on the encryption which normally isn't a problem for him however he admittedly had gotten a bit rusty in that field ever since he left Brain Camp, but thankfully Destry stepped in to explain the situation.

Destry: The look was encrypted during the attack, sir! It seems no one wants people or those Husk's to get inside.

He states as Kaiden continued to decrypted the lock " I have a feeling that whoever locked this shed wasn't too worried about the cybernetic zombies on those spikes... " You thought as you recalled the scream occurred before the Husk's activated and as soon as Ashly walked caught up with the group she suddenly looked a bit spooked.