His pants are suddenly on the ground, and you bring a hand up to cover your eyes as you let out a confused laugh.

"Harry!"

You spread your fingers slightly to peek through them, growing hot as you realize he's completely naked and running off to the end of the pier and diving in.

"Peach!"

He calls out after reaching the surface, wiping his wet hair that's stuck like a helmet to his forehead away.

"Come in, sweet peach! Water's fine! Look, I'll even close my eyes for you so you've got privacy. I know you stole a glance, though. I'll show you mine if you show me yours?"

A part of you definitely knows better than to give into Harry's proposition, but you somehow can't manage to shake the feeling of truly wanting to join him in the lake. It's some kind of spell. Not a bad one, of course. At least that's how it's appearing to be so far.

Knock on wood?

"Turn around and I will, Harry."

His eyebrows shoot up in surprise, clearly not thinking you would have agreed, but before you know it he's whipped around in the water and treading lightly to stay with just his head and neck sticking out.

"Go 'head, doll. Won't look."

Waiting a few moments to see if he really wasn't going to look, you let out a light sigh before dropping your hands down to fiddle with the button and fly of your pants, then step out of them. You grasp at the bottom of your shirt, lifting it over your head and tossing it back to land on the growing pile of clothes left behind on the dock.

A pure white bra and matching panties with a rose bow at the front is all you're left in as you rub your hands across your arms to conserve heat, as it feels as if it's only a cool 65 degrees.

"Pretty baby..."

Harry drawls out, and you give yourself a light pinch to your forearm before finally unclasping your bra, letting it slowly slide off from your front and down your arms. The underwear is the next to come off, and you're suddenly dashing down the dock and cannonballing in next to Harry's body.

"Easy!"

He calls out once you break the surface, your wild laughter filling the quiet air that's polluted with the harmonies of crickets and light croaks from the frogs. Bangs tickle against your eyelids, and you scrunch your face up in discomfort. Harry's dragging his hands across your face, smoothing your hair back then pressing a light kiss to your forehead as your face rests between his large hands and chilled rings.

Your eyes flutter open after a few comfortable moments, meeting his dreamy gaze once you lean your head further over into his grasp, throwing your arms around his neck as he treads a little harder to support the both of you together.

"What's your tale, nightingale?"

"Hm?"

"Talk, babe. I wanna know everything about you. Wanna know what makes you wig out, what makes you feel like you're on cloud nine, yeah? Catch my drift? What's with you? You've got me feeling nervous. Never felt that way, you know. Feels like there's a million butterflies at a sock hop in my belly!"

You're taken aback by the sudden blanket of questions floating about your head, giggling so aggressively that a snort is threatening to slip out as his childlike excitement towards you. You sit on your answers for a moment, nibbling on your bottom lip while furrowing your brows together in deep thought to try to perfectly answer each of his questions.

"Honestly? Not much will ruffle my feathers, Harry. You must think I'm a prude of some sort, kind of uptight, but I think we both know I'm not. Or maybe it's just me, I can't read your mind."

There's a small laugh shared between the two of you.

"I guess I'm a naturally happy person. I know I can get in my head, though, and I'll come off really shy. Overall, though, I'm really just having a good time. Tawny keeps me happy, too. Going out dancing with her or to listen to music is all I need to get me out of a funk that I'm in. I'm sure you get that way with Alex, or maybe Mitch, too?"

He nods, keeping silent so he won't interrupt you.

"Yeah. So you kind of get it? School's a drag, though. I cant believe I've got a whole year left. Last year with Tawny, too."

You pause, glancing up towards the still starry sky to try to halt tears from gathering in your eyes. You've been trying not to think of her departure, bottling it up deep inside, but lately it's been threatening to pop like a champagne bottle on New Year's Eve.

"Sorry."

You mumble, blowing out a puff of air as you remove an arm from around his neck to wipe your eyes with your free hand. Just hold it in a little longer, you tell yourself. Don't ruin the moment.

"Hey?"

Your train of thought is lost as Harry's soft voice cuts through, calming you back down from your almost sob story.

"You're okay, pretty baby. It's okay."

He begins to pepper light kisses all over your face, stirring up a few giggles from you. You've known him for what, two days? Why does it feel like so much more?

The last of the few pecks are littered around the outline of your lips, teasingly tender ones growing slower as he inches closer and closer to your mouth.

There's a flame flickering behind both of your eyes, his hands beginning to wander along your soft curves as his gaze drifts back and forth between your lips to your dark eyes with a growing desire being silently communicated.

His thigh is suddenly pushed between your bare legs, causing a small gasp to fall from your lips as you feel it resting against your center. He's maneuvered the two of you back over to the ladder resting against the pier, lifting you slightly to try to place you back up on the wood.

"Are you okay?"

You just nod in response, grasping onto the wet metal of the ladder as you assist Harry in placing you at a higher level.

His pupils appear to be completely blown out as he stares your naked body up and down, slowly climbing out of the water after you with his plump bottom lip tucked away between his teeth. He remains in a kneel, pulling you towards him as you both sit against the stained wood with soft bursts of breaths puffing out through your nostrils.

Curious hands roam across your sensitive skin as patches of goosebumps rise to the surface, the mixture of excitement and cold air causing your head to feel light before you're gasping at the unexpected grasp at your behind, Harry's lips curling into a Cheshire Cat smile.

"Think you can keep quiet for me, baby?"

"Mhm."

"Good girl."