..albedo // a monster

Start from the beginning

work went as usual today, i caught a few butterflies and slit a few crickets and caterpillars. i dislike crickets. their bodies are hard to modify.

i wish animals weren't so complex, but that indeed is the beauty of my dearest collection of animals and bugs; how beautiful they are on the inside. when their perfectly coloured bodies are pinned on the walls of my collection room. butterflies are the prettiest, with their wings pinned down.

it gives me so much joy...

y/n gives me so much joy...

she looks just like a pretty butterfly.

27th january, cloudy

i saw y/n with another man today. how despicable, how could she do this to me. i had given her such a beautiful pin, perhaps i should give her more.

she came over to me after a while and offered to talk with me over coffee , and i agreed to it immediately. she was wearing something so cute today, leather boots and a cute top. her skirt was short, though it would be disrespectful to look beneath. she was so cute.

she was so cute.

i want to squeeze the life out of her. she's so cute.

the waiter looked at her with a flirty look and i had to teach him a lesson for disrespecting girls the way his eyes did. y/n didn't like my protests. what's wrong? i tried to protect you y/n. she ordered mocha for herself, and i asked for black coffee. we talked about jobs and she is working as a animal shelter veteran.

she must really love animals. just like me. what a coincidence! we love animals!

i told her i worked as a carpenter of sorts where i make small figurines and trinkets, and she said she'd love to visit my workshop.

oh no no... not yet i told her... my dearest y/n... you can come later. i told her that she could visit some time in the late month, but not now. not when im not done with my creations... they will be beautiful... i must surprise her...

29th january, rainy

y/n was sitting alone in the library today, and i knew she didn't bring an umbrella so i brought two along with me. she should have checked the whether. oh what a cute girl she was~

she had cute stockings today, they looked a little sexy though... that's not very lady-like. she should cover up... what if other men look her way. they would hurt her. i can't have that hapoening to her.

y/n gives me happiness.

y/n is beautiful.

she told me she was happy to see me, i was more happy to see her. she and i chated about what kind of animals she loved most, and she said butterflies.

oh butterflies... so hard to catch...

we talked about many other things, but i let her talk. i admired her beauty. oh how sharp her face looked, how beautiful her big eyes are. it's so pretty. she caught be staring and found it cute, but i think it was normal.

she went home with the umbrella i gave her, saying she'd return it tomorrow. i don't want her to return it.. she can keep it. she can use it all the time. she could use it. she could always use it.