(15) - Betrayal

Warning: make out sesh

--

Chapter 15: Betrayal

Bright felt like time stopped the moment their lips met

Bright felt like time stopped the moment their lips met. Nothing could be heard in the room aside from their breathing. Nothing else to focus on, only on how Win felt against him. Warm. Tingly feeling on the inside. He made sure to keep his eyes half open so he could make sure that he wasn't dreaming, that it was indeed Win who was kissing him back with much gusto. He leaned Win on the wall as his knees felt like giving up but he wasn't going to break the kiss.

Win sucked in a breath before he wrapped his arms over Bright's shoulders to pull him closer, to deepen the kiss. His fingers dug into his hair, making it even messier than it already was. He parted his lips to allow Bright more entry, which the other boy quickly took advantage of. Win couldn't help but let out a soft moan when Bright decided to nibble on his lower lip. "Bright," he whispered moving away for air. His lips were already pulsating from all the sucking that the other was doing. It felt like Bright wanted to just swallow him whole.

And if he did, Win would just let him.

"Don't break it, Win." Bright replied before he took Win's lips again. He rested his hands on his waist and lead him towards the bed.

Win panicked when Bright pushed him down the bed. He bounced a little against the mattress. "Wait -!" He spoke up, "Just wait. Wait."

Bright chuckled. "I'm not going to do anything. I'll just kiss you." He smirked. "I promise. My knees are killing me from standing up. And my head is spinning. The only thing that's clear right now is your face." Plus there was something else that was standing up. He crawled on the bed over Win, trapping the other boy under him. His trembling fingers moved strands of hair away from Win's face.

"I hope next time we kiss, we're sober." Bright stated before he took Win's lips again. This time he didn't hold back. He smiled when he felt Win's hands on the back of his head, stroking his hair that somehow made him less tense, less nervous, less everything... Just here, with Win. He prayed they can stay like this forever... just consuming each other, trapped in each other's embrace... like nothing mattered because at the moment nothing did matter.

"You're killing me, Metawin."

Win smirked. It was nice to know that he had this kind of power over Bright, the usually cool, calm, and collected boy that girls go gaga for at school. He was here, with him, leaving butterfly kisses from his jaw to his neck. His fingers busy unbuttoning his tux.

But of course, life is never just rainbows and flowers and good things.

"What are you guys doing?" A voice spoke up from where the door was. A voice that Win never wanted to hear at this very moment. Then a gasp and hurried footsteps running out of the room.