Ouran's New Girl! ~ obviously a Ouran Host Club fanfic -.-" '~

I woke up to my cat, Sir, pawing my face. I sat up and pushed him off me.

"Will you knock it off?! It's not time for you to eat yet! What do you want?" Said cat glanced towards my digital clock. I followed his gaze and saw the time. "9:37?! I'm almost 2 hours late!" I jumped off my bed and ran downstairs. I put some bread in the toaster and ran back upstairs. I quickly got dressed in a black, long sleeved school uniform. I wore a black skirt and white knee high socks as well. I re-wrapped the bandages around my right arm and tied my long black hair into one high ponytail with a red ribbon.

I grabbed my book bag and ran back down the stairs. I slipped on my black and white converse and grabbed the toast out of the toaster, putting it in my mouth to hold it. I then bolted out the door.

After running about 2 miles, I had made it to Ouran. I looked at my watch. 10:12. I sighed and started eating my toast.

I walked through the halls, glancing at room numbers. I eventually found my classroom, only to find the entire class staring at me. I stared back at all of them emotionlessly. The teacher pushed up his glasses.

"Excuse me. Who are you? And where's your uniform?"

"I am Naomi Ginetawa, and now knowing who I am, you should know why I am not wearing a uniform. " I spoke with a icy tone in my voice. He averted his eyes nervously.

"Yes! Of course! Um...p-please sit behind Mr.Fujioka. Haruhi! Raise your hand so she knows who i'm talking about, if you will..." A....girl...raised her hand. I sat down quickly.

"As I was saying...you all are to work on a group project now. Two members at least, three at most." I poked Haruhi's shoulder.

"Wanna work together?" She shrugged.

"Sure."

We worked on Algebra 2 together for the remainder of class. She was actually a awesome person. Before long, it was like we knew each other for years. "Not to be rude Haruhi-chan, but why do you look like a boy? I mean I can tell your a girl. But it seems not many others can. Doesn't that bother you?"

She shook her head. "Not really. I don't really care about the differences in gender. I mean it doesnt matter right?"

"I wouldn't say that. What if some girl flirts with you? That would be awkward." She tilted her head to the side.

"I doubt that would happen."

"I'm just saying. I have a feeling your gonna get into some wacky situation because of this." I placed my head in my hand. "This is what sucks about our little group. Since we are both genius enough to get into this school on scholarships, we finish our project about 4 times faster than the others."

"At least we get to relax."

I pouted. "Yeah. But relaxing gets boring after a while too." She rubbed her forehead.

"Whatever. Class ends soon anyway."

Once class ended, Haruhi and I searched for a quiet place to hang out (study). All the libraries were full and/or obnoxiously loud. We finally came to a seemingly abandoned music room. I stood behind Haruhi as she opened the door.

Immediately, dozens of red flower petals flew past us. Since i was smaller than Haruhi, i hid myself behind her completely. I knew this wasn't going to end well and i wanted NO part in this.

"Welcome!" I peeked past Haruhi's shoulder (ninja-like) and saw six boys. I hate to admit things like this but they were good-looking. One of the 2 red-headed twins saw Haruhi and spoke. "Oh, it's just a boy."

A blonde boy with blue/purple eyes pranced over to us in a very flamboyant way. "Welcome to the Host Club! Arent you the commoner that had gotten into Ouran on a scholarship? You are a hero to commoners everywhere! I applaud you! I takes a lot for a man to show that he is openly homosexual! Now which is your type. The wild, silent type? The mischievous type? The cool type? The boy lolita? Or..." He came closer to Haruhi, "Would you like to try me?" God he talks alot.

Haruhi backed away slightly. "Woah! What are you talking about? My friend and i were just looking for a quiet place to study!" The twins looked at Haruhi questionally.

"Friend?" Haruhi pulled me out from behind her.

"Yeah my friend Naomi."

"Damn it Haruhi! I didn't want to get caught in your little encounter!" I squirmed under their gaze. The one with glasses spoke up.

"Ah, you must be the other commoner student, Naomi Ginetawa. A pleasure to meet you. "

"I can't really say the same. Now, if you'll excuse us, we have no business here and we shall be going." I headed for the door.

I heard the 'Prince' shout, "Mori-senpai! Stop her!" On cue, the huge one, Mori, ran to me and held me in the air, a tight grip on the sides of my arms. I started kicking franticly. A small boy with a bunny in his arms cheered.

"Good job Takashi! You get an extra slice of cake later!"

"YOU FUZZBAGS! I DEMAND TO BE PUT DOWN!" They all ignored me, except for Haruhi.

"Hey, let her go! Why are you even keeping us here?"

"That's a very good question. We would like to ask about the commoners life and such!" Blonde Prince stated. He put his arm around Haruhi in a dramatic way. "I can't help but feel pity for you!" Haruhi pulled away from him.

She stubled away from him, bumping a pedistool with a very expensive looking vase. I saw what was going to happen and jabbed a nerve in Mori's arm. His arm let loose for a second. I took that chance and dove towards the vase. I had caught it.

I let out a sigh of relief. We're safe.

Then the pedistool fell onto the vase, smashing it. I grunted and pushed the stand off my hands. Some shards from the vase hand punctured my skin.

I pulled the shards out and tossed them to the floor. I hid my injured hand in my sleeve. Now was not the time for this.

The twins spoke, "We were gonna sell that vase in a auction!"

"Yes. It would have gone for 8 million dollars!"

$8,000,000?!?!

"I-i'll pay it off-" Haruhi began. THe twins cut her off.

"How? You can't even afford the uniform!"

Overly Dramatic blonde spoke. "I have got it! From now on, you'll be the host club's dog!"

Oh hell no.

I am not leaving Haruhi alone with these crazy people!

I stood up. "I'll take half of Haruhi's debt. After all, i should've seen the stand coming. I could have pulled the vase away." Blondie turned to Glasses.

"Kyoya, what do you think?"

"Well, that depends. What can you do? " I took a breath.

"I noticed that he," I pointed at the blonde buunny-holding kid, "eats a lot of cake. I can bake. That way you dont have to spend money ordering some or having to pay people to bake." I took another shaky breath. Should i do this? I mean i don't think i can pull it off...

Kyoya seemed to be considering it. I spoke very quietly.

"And i sing. I can perform shows as well. But the profit will count for Haruhi as well."

Kyoya smiled a devilish smile.

"Deal."

~WOOO end of chapter! Hope you liked it!! Will post a pic of Naomi on the side :D Suggestions welcome!!! Need suggestions on future love interests ;P

PLEASE

COMMENT

VOTE

FAN!!

It is the only thing that keeps me going T-T I dont own OHSHC, or most pictures i use! I only own Naomi and any others i make up >.>

I only own pictures I say i do! I do draw a lot >.>