Part 2: Flashback #2

Chapter quote: "If your life ends tomorrow, you will die knowing that I'm not a flower that dies without you as my water but a cactus that will continue to grow with the memories of you"-Helena 

"Nere!" My grandmother exclaims.

"Hey Grandma." I say in my normal voice, my voice didn't waver or anything like that. I cared about her deeply, but everyone dies in the end, if I can prevent people from dying than I will try with all my heart but if I can't I won't let it upset me, I won't fill guilty, I won't forget I have a life just to grief.

The rest of the month went by quite quickly with going to the hospital for my grandmother to do chemotherapy, go to checkups, and more. Also with me and grandma playing board games, reading, painting, and going on walks. I also started homeschooling but I finished all the worksheets in a hour or less. But by the end of the month I am tired of it all.

"Grandma, do any of the neighbors have kids?" I ask.

"Kind of, there is the Holmes kids, not that I would consider them children, I'm pretty sure they are creations of the devil. They live in the mansion 2 farms over, one is a six year old girl that is inhumanly smart, too smart for her own good. The other is a seven year old boy who loves to play pirates but has terrible manners and a weird love for cruel chemistry. The last one is a fifteen year old spoiled boy who walks around in a suit and tie. Also they all know everything you have ever done, good and bad, and they just blurt it out in your face. If I were you I would stay away for them, not that it's up to me to decide who you are with." She blurts out.

I smile at that, I think I might just go test out how good they are later today.

"But if you are lucky, Victor might be around. He is a nice young lad who for some reason likes to come here to play with Sherlock, that would be the Holmes's middle child" She says.

It's later in the day and I'm walking to Musgrave Hall, I feel the pebbles under my feet while the hot 14:00 sun beats over me. I hide in one of their trees and make it so they won't be able to read me easily. By that I mean I take some gray Bengal cat fur and sprinkle it on my leg pants, it was March but in this chilly year the weather was still slightly cold so I'm wearing pants. I also get a pencil and write very quickly 4 notebook pages of gibberish so to make a realistic mark in my wrist and fingers of that of being a writer or have been doing a lot of homework. I also change my posture, mannerism, and accent, using a light American accent this time. Now all I have to do is wait and see what they do.