-1-

Third P.O.V.

Peter got to the tower only by 5am. Stark is going to be super pissed. But anyway, Parker said goodbye to Karen and went to the private bathroom near his room.

What can be better than having a shower in the morning? Peter has the answer. Having a shower after the night patrol without getting any serious injuries. He's used to bruises and little cuts anyway. It's been difficult 2 years.

'I'm alright now' reminded Peter to himself as he was getting under the water streams.

He did quite well, Spiderman. He prevented a robbery of a house, saved 2 cars from getting in an accident and tested developed web that is 3 times stronger. It helped him to stop the cars.

After the warm shower he changed the water temperature so it's colder, to wake himself up. Fortunately, it worked.

He got from the bathroom and was standing with a towel on his waist in front of the cupboard in search of something to wear. Peter was actually really thankful to Tony for some of the clothes. The moving out was pretty spontaneous. May is in Canada right now. She finally got a raise! Peter was so happy and he didn't want her to waste such an amazing chance, and neither Tony wanted her to do it so he offered Peter to live with him in the tower. Peter is there pretty much every day anyway so why should he spend his time getting there? Moreover, Tony wouldnt feel so lonely. Living in the tower for 2 years alone is difficult.

At first May didn't support the idea, but Tony promised to look after the kid. May finally agreed, but only after Stark promised that Peter wouldnt have late patrols

Yeah, like he could control it.

And so it's been 6 months since teenager lives with Tony. They are doing pretty great. Peter makes breakfast or they order something, they eat together, then Tony goes to sleep while Peter's at school. When Peter comes back, they usua go to their lab.

Tony made him a special table for his needs. It is mostly about his spiderman suit but sometimes he helps with Tony's or other interns' projects. In the evening he usually goes to a patrol but tries to come back around 1 am to have a good sleep but sometimes it is out of control. Well, not sometimes, usually. Like 85%.

Peter decides to wear black trousers and a white t-shirt with puppies print on it. Well, 'like father, like son' some people can say. And even more will when he puts his glasses on. Karen is installed in them. After that he goes to the charging station to put in an earphone and his bracelets where the costume is held. One of the recent development Tony and Peter have been working on. It is still a prototype but on its way to be finished. And a very useful thing, to be honest, because that way Pete doesn't have to fully wear the suit but only the shooters if he is in the test room to try them out,for example.

Parker looks st the clock, 6am. We'll, it's time to go make breakfast. He prepares his back pack and puts it near the door to his room and goes to the kithen

"Hey, Friday, love, how's Tony, is he up?" Peter asked, looking for some milk in the fridge.

"Yes, Pete, he's in his lab again. He hasn't been eating for 16 hours now" responded the AI with some dort of complaint in her voice (a/n yes, for me Fri is a she)

"Gotcha, thanks. Any news for me?"

"Yes. It is 22nd November, Monday. The weather is nice but you should wear a jacket. The rain is unlikely. You won't have any tests. After school you should come home to sleep more."

"okay, send the info to Karen, please"

Parker started to make pancakes. In an hour they were cooked and he put them on a tray with maple, strawberry and chocolate syrup and two big mugs of coffee.