Chapter 59: Living A Normal Life

Start from the beginning

Her eyes widen and she smiles.

Natasha: Oh my god! It's beautiful, she's gonna love it.

Y/N: Yeah I hope so.

Bucky: Nice ring kiddo.

I look over and see dad.

Y/N: Thanks dad.

Dad comes over hugs me then kisses mum on the lips.

Natasha: I can't believe James. Our little boy is getting engaged!

Bucky: I know, It's crazy.

Y/N: Well not engaged yet as I haven't asked her yet.

Bucky: Speaking of which, now that you have the ring when are gonna ask her?

I think for a moment.

Y/N: Well, I'm planning on doing it tonight after dinner.

Natasha: After a romantic dinner. That sounds perfect.

I take the ring from mum and hug her. When I pull away I see mum has tears in her eyes.

Y/N: Mum, why are crying?

Natasha: Don't worry baby, it's just that it's still hard to believe that my baby boy is all grown up. It feels like just yesterday you were this cute little toddler running around the playground, and now you're a grown man living with a girl he's going to be engaged to.

I smile.

Y/N: It's okay mum. I'm still your baby boy.

She nods and wipes her tears.

Natasha: Okay, I'm good now.

Dad and I smile.

After another ten minutes I finish the job and I'm outside the compound with mum and dad.

Natasha: Okay sweetheart remember to call us and tell us how it went.

Y/N: Yeah I will mum I promise.

I hug them both.

Y/N: I'll see you both later.

They both say goodbye.

I then get into the car and drive to the store.

(Five hours later)

I've just finished making the food and I put it on the table with with candles on it.

After that I call Wanda in she and I then have an amazing dinner. We are now sitting on the couch with the fire place lit.

The whole time I'm secretly fiddling with the ring in my pocket as the longer I waited the more nervous I got.

Wanda: Babe, is there something wrong?

Y/N: What no, why?

Wanda: Well I've been feeling your anxiety for the past 10 minutes. So I'm just worried about you.

Y/N: Oh well uh... I do have something I need to ask you, and I'm kinda nervous about it so I'm hoping you'll be patient with me as I get though it.

She nods.

Y/N: Okay, well, we've been together for a long time now.

Wanda: Yeah, six years now.

Y/N: Yeah it's crazy. But what I'm trying to say is that from the moment I saw you I knew I was in love with you.

I stand up.

Y/N: And like the day when I first kissed you back in Sokovia I feel I've had to stop myself from doing this since the day I met you.

I get down on one knee and show her the ring.

Wanda covers her mouth in shock with tears in her eyes.

Y/N: Wanda Maximoff, will you marry me?

She then jumps on me and kisses me deeply. Wanda then pulls away smiling at me.

Wanda: I love you so much Y/N Romanoff-Barnes.

Y/N: I love you too Wanda Maximoff, so is that a yes?

Wanda: Of course it's a yes! Now shut up and kiss me!

I smile and kiss her. After a couple of seconds I pull away and put the ring on her finger.

Y/N: Even after a year it still feels weird to be called Romanoff-Barnes.

(A/N: Oh yeah in the prologue I forgot to mention that during the three year time jump you got your name legally changed to Romanoff-Barnes.)

We kiss for a few more minutes she pulls away from me.

(A/N: So this will be a bit heated.)

Wanda: You better take me to the bedroom right now mister.

I smile.

Y/N: Yes ma'am. I do owe you for this morning.

We both stand and she jumps up and wraps her legs around me.

We kiss the whole way to the bedroom.

When we get in there I put Wanda on the bed and I take off my shirt and she starts running her hands up and down my abs.

She then sits up slightly and starts kissing her way down my abs and then undoes my belt and pulls my jeans and boxer's down.

Wanda then takes off all her clothes quickly and then pulls me on to the bed with her.

We then get under the covers and continue kissing and rolling around in the bed and start giggling at the same time.

I start kissing her neck and down to her boobs. I then come back up and kiss her.

Wanda: You better stop teasing me right now, or I'm gonna flip you over and start doing the work.

Y/N: Yes my gorgeous fiancee.

I then push myself into Wanda and she starts moaning and wraps her legs around me

I continue to thrust into her and kiss her neck to add to her pleasure.

After that we have an amazing night. The best night of my life.