Chapter 59: Living A Normal Life

Start from the beginning

She giggles.

Wanda: Well that's good as I'd hate for you to think that sex with me was getting boring.

I smile.

Y/N: Never.

She then leans in and kisses me deeply. She pulls herself back on top of me, and runs her hand down my chest towards my member.

Wanda: Think you can go again?

Y/N: I really want to but I have to head to the compound today and help with their technical problems.

I then quickly look at the time on my phone to see the time.

Y/N: And I'm already running late.

Wanda pouts.

Y/N: Hey don't give me that look beautiful. I promise I'll make it up to you tonight okay?

She nods.

Wanda: Okay, I just hope it's gonna be worth it.

I wink at her and pull her in for a kiss.

Y/N: Don't worry it will.

She smile and gets off me.

I get up and get changed into my clothes.

Y/N: You know I still find it nice that I get to make plans that don't involve people shooting at me.

Wanda laughs.

Wanda: Tell me about it. I'm curious. How do you want to make it up to me then?

Y/N: How about this? After I'm finished at the compound I'll go to the store pick up some stuff and I'll make you a nice romantic dinner.

She smiles.

Wanda: That sounds amazing.

Y/N: Good.

I lean down and kiss her.

Y/N: I'll see ya later.

Wanda: Bye babe.

I then leave the house and get into my car. But before I go to the compound I head into Queens as there's something I need to get.

This thing being an engagement ring. I've been planning to propose to Wanda for about six weeks now. I've already asked Pietro for permission as I can't exactly ask her dad, and he gave his blessing so all I need is a ring.

After getting the ring I picked out I headed up to the compound.

(One hour later)

After an hour of driving I finally make it to the compound.

I go into the compound and greet my parents the I get to work on the electoral problem.

After about twenty minutes under the hologram table I feel someone kick my foot. I come out from under the table and see mum standing there smiling.

Y/N: Yes?

Natasha: Are you gonna make me wait your whole time here?

I tilt my head in confusion.

Natasha: I'm talking about the ring silly!

I smile as I should have known that mum would want to see it as she's been so excited about all of this since I told I wanted to propose to Wanda.

I stand up.

Y/N: Okay, okay. I'll show you.

I pull the ring out of my back pocket.