Clothes Shopping

If you didn't already, go vote on a date for Mikasa on the previous chapter! Thanks guys!
Photo credit: Yaoiyaoiyaoiyaoiyaoiyaoiyaoi of ifunny

Fluff is coming (*o*)

Mikasa p.o.v.

After I threw my bag on my couch, I ran down the stairs as fast as I could. All I heard was the annoying sound of Ymir honking the car horn.

After I got out I yelled over the loud annoying noise "IM HERE GOD DAMMIT!"

Ymir laughed as I jumped into the back of the car. We sped down the road, when I heard another annoying honking from behind. Looks like Armin's ride is here.

We arrived at a fancy looking shop called Dress Barn. We all went in and looked around instantly. Annie, Ymir, and I went looking at darker colors for dresses. Krista, and Sasha went looking at brighter colors.

Krista chose a dress that came down to her ankles, hot pink, with sparkles on the top, that was strapless.

Sasha chose a dress the same color as her hair, that came down to her ankles as well, and had average straps on it.

Ymir chose a black dress that came to the floor, had sparkles on the top, and had straps that crisscross on her back.

Annie chose a gray dress, that also went to the floor, and had a punk look to it with chains gently attached to the skirt part.

I couldn't choose a dress at all. The girls started throwing random dresses at me and I decided to try them on until I picked a favorite.

The first dress I tried was a pale yellow, that hardly went to my knees, and almost looked like a ballerina dress.

"Oooh it looks nice on you!" Krista assured me.

"Uhh... I don't think so." The others said.

I hated it too. So I tried on the next one. It was a jet black color, and went to my knees. I didn't like it much.

The last dress they threw at me looked very nice. I tried it on and instantly loved it.

It was the exact color as my scarf, it went to the floor, it was a strapless dress, and it had sparkles in the form of a heart on the top.

I walked out of the changing room and the girls all gawked at me.

"This is the one." I declared.

We all bought our dresses, and decided to go out for yogurt. I wonder if Eren is with the guys. I hope he's ok.

Eren p.o.v.

I sat in the back with Armin. I got extremely excited when Connie got handed the aux cord.

"Buckle the fuck up, boys." He joked as he plugged in his phone.

Loud music blared through the car when we heard a loud ass "OU! This hit that ice cold Michelle Pfeiffer that white gold!" I instantly recognized the song as Uptown Funk.

Connie then started to loudly sing the next part. "This one for them hood girls, them good girls, straight masterpiece!"

Berthold joined in "Stylin' while in livin up in the city, got chucks on with Saint Laurent. Gotta kiss myself, I'm so pretty!"

(Correct me if I got the lyrics wrong)

Armin am I joined in then as well. "I'm too hot!" "Hot damn!" "Called a police and a fireman! I'm too hot!" "Hot damn!"