Plants vs Zombies,the story version

In 1975, news spread from various locations that a famous scientist just passed away mysteriously. What made this news worth listening to, was the fact that report had updated that he was completing his greatest creation that has defied the biological process of how humans are made. He made his first zombie. Many people hadn't seen him since the news came on and everyone made theories of his death but most say it must've been an accident. He's inventions were deadly anyways.

The first zombie was a failure and looked like a walking booger. It had no definite shape and worked like a collection of bacteria as it reproduced and had no specific goal. The scientist was forced to eliminate the creation for it was deteriorating everything in it's past and not meeting the right criteria.He decided to add in a new element in the zombie. He upgraded it and recycled materials from his surroundings to come up with the ultimate killing machine. Oh so he thought! He built a zombie using corpse of his dead assistant who died after handling acid which was mistakenly labelled harmless liquefier which was mean't to be a tester for a lotion that the assistant was making behind the scientist's back. He removed the brain and cut out a piece of that brain called hunger and merged it with the desire for knowledge. He created a confused being. With a thirst for knowledge yet stupid at nature for he had no other installed instinct than hunger.  He tested his zombie and the zombie had a huge hunger for brains that the scientists had hanged on a bag past glass, through sharp broke glass on the floor and even past the barking of dogs but  but still the zombie was defeatable because of the carts that were kept at every door.The zombie that had created had no brain of it's own and had no inteligence to help it think on it's own. It's desire was brains,raw human brains! Sadly for the zombie,it triggered a cart and it was diced into pieces, head first. News spread around that the disgusting rotten human eating zombies were walking around town and the defense to it would be carts.

The mad scientist thought it could work if he created even more zombies to make his creation so he made like 60 zombies and he tested them on a house but the zombie weren't hungry at all. The scientist was fed up and was tired of watching nothing good happen so he created the flag zombie. The flag zombie is the one that attracts the zombies with its flag of brains which will attract all those zombies to fight whether they are hungry or not so they can't get enough of brains.

As he watched over in 1975 nothing happened it all seemed boring because all the carts just drove them down anyways.The scientist was getting tired of loosing and created the same group of zombies.

The bucket head zombie, the zombie with a metal bucket on his head

The cone head zombie, the zombie with a road cone on his head

And a regular zombie that will be there at the end of with flag zombie

The scientist knew what he was doing when putting a regular zombie at the end of everyone.

When the army came and the carts were destroying zombies, more zombies were made at that second by doctor Zomboss.It was a still plan that made the human's fail and all the brains of the owners were eaten.

Regular zombies began to fill their minds with so much brains they were beginning to get smarter so the doctor slowly began to make them forget using his mind-whipping-memory-machine-gun. A few of the regular zombies began to steal the screen doors from the owners which made them stronger from the rest of the zombies

A whole year of watching Dr.Zomboss eats brains and win every single time

UNTIL THE DAY CAME...............

At the end of the neighbourhood lived a less active but really intelligent scientist whose house stood at the end of the trail living his house one of the most untouched houses in the neighbour hood