George Russell- soulmates

"Babe, you ready to go?" I ask George. "Yes. The car is downstairs already. Let's go." He says, grabbing my hand as we walks out the hotel room to the elevator.

As we get closer to the track, I begin to feel quite nervous. Today is my first Grand Prix weekend as George's girlfriend. I'm nervous as to what the press is going to ask. I love George but if we were soulmates, I wouldn't be seeing the rest of the world in black and white. I know for some couples it takes a while but the fact that it hasn't happened yet makes me nervous.

We eventually make it to the track. I climb out the car and George grabs my hand and we make our way to the paddock entrance. Making our way through the busy paddock to the Williams Garage. "George!" I hear from behind us. Turning around I spot a guy running over to us.

"Hey Alex, how's it going?" George asks. "Great, excited for the race today." Alex smiles. "Yeah. Alex, this is Y/n, my girlfriend." George says. "Hi." I smile. "Hey. Nice to finally meet you." Alex says. "Yeah, you too." I reply. "So, can you see color?" Alex asks. "No, but it takes a while sometimes so we haven't lost hope yet." George says, wrapping his arm around my shoulders. "Yeah, sometimes it just takes some time. You will get there eventually." Alex smiles. "Yeah, let's ho-" I say but I'm interrupted.

"Hey guys. What's up." Some guy says, walking up to us. "Hey Charles. How's it going?" Alex asks. "Yeah, great man." He replies. "Charles this is my girlfriend y/n." George says from behind me and smiles. "Hi." I smile. "So. Can you two see colour?" Charles asks. "Sadly not yet. But it will come," I reply. Charles looks like he regretted asking the question.

"So y/n, what do you do?" Alex asks. "I am in my final year of journalism at uni." I say. "Oh that's great. That means you can travel with George after." Alex smiles. "Yes. It's all very exciting. Then I can come to every race." I smile. While Alex and I are chatting I hear George talking to someone else.

"Hey babe." George says, getting my attention. "This is Lando." He says and my eyes move to the man in front of me. My eyes lock with his and everything shifts. "Hi." He says with a small smile. "Hey." I breathe out, taking in his bright orange shirt, gorgeous brown eyes and brown hair. "Hey y/n, are you ok?" George asks concerned. He turns my face to face him. His green eyes coming into focus. "Yeah, I'm great. It's just a lot of new people." I say with a small smile.

George was called away by someone from his team for a short while. The others said goodbye and left back to their garages. Lando stayed in front of me. "Hey. Your secret is safe with me. Here is my number. Just let me know if you want me with you when you tell him. That is if you do tell him." He says, looking kinda sad. I wrap my arms around his neck in a hug. "Give me a while. I want to figure out the right way to tell him. Then we can be together for the rest of our lives." I say quietly. He nods as I let go and gives me a small smile and he walks back into the bright orange McLaren garage.  I stand there for a moment taking in all the different and amazing colors around me. "Oh crap. What am I supposed to do now?"

__________________________
Part 2?