Chapter 6: Caves Of Healing

Začať od začiatku

"Guess again!" the voice roared.

"Dimetrodon!" Saurian roared menacingly.

"WILL YOU EXPLAIN WHAT YOU'RE DOING IN OUR CAVES!!!" the leader of the Dimetrodon roared.

"YES, THESE ARE YOUR CAVES BUT THE HEALING POWER OF THE WATER IS OURS!!!" Saurian roared.

"WHAT?! WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?!" the leader Dimetrodon roared questioningly. "YOU'LL PAY FOR THAT YOU FOUL DINOSAUR!" the leader Dimetrodon roared.

"I AM NO DINOSAUR! I AM A DRAGON! I CAME FROM THE METEOR SHOWER THAT RAINED ON THE EARTH SIXTY BILLION YEARS AGO! THE METEORITE THAT GIVES THE WATER ITS HEALING ABILITIES IS A PIECE OF MY HOME!" Saurian growled less menacingly.

"I-I am sorry. Forgive my rudeness, O mighty one" the Dimetrodon leader said apologetically.

"There is nothing to forgive. You were only trying to protect your home" Saurian said.

"I am Ophiacodon, father of these Dimetrodon" the leader of the Dimetrodon said.

He indeed looked quite different from the Dimetrodon. For one thing, his spine didn't poke out of his back like the Dimetrodon's did.

"There must be something about the meteorite that the Dinosaurs do not like" Ophiacodon said.

"Whatever it is, I think the dinosaurs are now immune to it" Saurian said.

"How can you know?" Ophiacodon asked.

"I am from the egg that escaped the destruction of the meteorite. Therefore whatever is in the meteorite that makes the dinosaurs die must be in me as well but today when they saw me, they showed no allergic reaction meaning they are now immune" Saurian said theoretically.

"We must launch the final battle within the next new moon or all is lost" Ophiacodon said. "As for myself and the Dimetrodon, we will be glad to fight against T-Rexus' dinosaurs" Ophiacodon said.

"Let us go and assemble my troop of Dragons, my brother Edaphrogon will be glad to meet you" Saurian said happily.

So the dragons, Andersons and Dimetrodon formed a strong alliance but they didn't expect the shock that awaited them when they reached the Dragons' Caves.

All they met at the Dragons' Hideout were ruins.

"EPHRAGON?! EPHRAGON?! EDAPHROGON! BROTHERS, WHERE ARE YOU?!" Saurian called anxiously.

"Saurian" a weak voice called. "Saurian" the voice called again.

Saurian rushed to where the voice came from. He saw a pile of rocks which he quickly began to remove. Under the rocks, he saw his brother.

"Edaphrogon, what happened?! WHO DID THIS TO YOU?!" Saurian roared.

"T-Rexus' army. They found us" Edaphrogon said. "They took everyone captive including Ephragon" Edaphrogon gasped.

"Hurry Ophiacodon, give him some of the water" Saurian said.

Ophiacodon was about to give the water to Edaphrogon but Edaphrogon pushed it away.

"No brother" he said. "I have to stop running from my destiny. It's time you did the same younger brother" Edaphrogon said. "I've taught you all that you need to know but without the chosen human you will fail. Neither Dragon, nor Dimetrodon nor Dragon and Dimetrodon can stop T-Rexus' Dinosaurs without the chosen human" Edaphrogon said.

"How can we find him?" Saurian asked.

"He is among you" Edaphrogon said.

"I STILL WANT TO KNOW WHO EXACTLY DID THIS TO YOU!" Saurian growled angrily.

"General Plesiosaur" Edaphrogon said and then he breathed his last and died.

Saurian held his brother's head in his arms.

"Sleep well brother" he said.

Then suddenly, rage entered him.

"GENERAL PLESIOSAUR!" he roared.

His voice echoing through the mountains.

"We must find the chosen human. One of these humans must be the chosen one" Ophiacodon said sympathetically.

"Very well, ready the shell. We'll soon find out who the chosen human is" Saurian said seriously.

Ophiacodon brought Saurian's egg shell. Saurian collected the shell from him. Ophiacodon then opened his mouth wide and Saurian placed the shell in his mouth. As soon as the shell touched Ophiacodon's mouth, he grew Dimetrodon teeth, huge and vicious and very, very sharp.

"Each of you must touch the shell in Ophiacodon's mouth" Saurian said seriously.

"What about what you told us about putting parts of our bodies into Dimetrodon mouth?" John asked.

Saurian shot him a stern glance and he said.

"Okay, we'll do it" John said.

Saurian nodded in satisfaction.

John went first and touched the shell. Nothing happened so he drew back. George came next, he touched the shell. Nothing happened so he went to stand by John. Next Sam went forward. He walked slowly to Ophiacodon's mouth and put his hand in. He withdrew his hand momentarily and seemed to think. Saurian looked at him, wondering what he was doing, then Sam put his hand into Ophiacodon's mouth.