Thanks.

To Daishou, it felt like a long few hours and having Terushima next to him half of the time didn't help. He really just wanted to up and ask him if the rumors were true [though he was certain they weren't] and more importantly to check if he was okay. Daishou tried convincing himself that he was just being a decent human being, but no human being just went out of their way to ask someone if they're okay just out of the blue. Though Daishou couldn't think about that at the moment, he had other things in mind. 

"Terushima." 

Terushima then turned around and realized it was Daishou who called him, he was a bit surprised to say the least. "Yes...?" 

"We need to talk." 

Terushima fake gasped as he made his way closer to Daishou, "Daishou! Babe! Are- are you breaking up with me?" 

Daishou's face reddened as he heard Terushima's responce. "No you dumbass, we aren't even dating in the first place, what the fuck." 

"Well you said 'we need to talk', which usually leads to a break up," the blonde shrugged as he began to walk with Daishou to the school exit. "So what do you actually need?" 

"I gotta ask you something." 

"Go on..." 

"Are you okay?" 

"huh?" Terushima had an idea of why Daishou was asking such a question but it was still surprising. It hadn't seemed like he noticed the whispers so there was no reason for him to wonder about him. "Yeah. I'm fine. Why?" 

"I don't know, you just seemed kinda off. Guess I just wanted to make sure," 

"Shou! That's sweet! Don't worry though, I'm all good!" Terushima plastered his fakest [yet most convincing] smile as they kept walking to the exit. That was until... 

"Oi dumbass! Next time you cheat on an exam, try and make it less obvious, kay?" a classmate said as he walked past Terushima and Daishou. Both of them just stared in confusion until the classmate began to speak again. "Yeah, you guys aren't so slick. We know Terushima doesn't have half a braincell and you must've helped him out. I saw when we sat in the back of class that day." 

"Typical." Terushima just brushed it off as he ignored the classmate and waled away, though Daishou went with the opposite choice. 

"Sorry to break it to you dumbass but Terushima didn't cheat. Now he may be annoying as fuck, loud, obnoxious even-"

"Get to the point Daishou..." 

"Right my bad. Anyway, the real dumbass is you for believing the stupid rumors going around. I mean even if it were true, which it isn't, what does it matter? You guys literally made it into a huge deal when literally everyone cheats. It's honestly kind of annoying how serious you guys are, but I guess your eight of a braincell can't understand that. Bye!" with that, Daishou took Terushima and the two just walked away. 

"So you heard about the rumors huh." 

"Yeah, quite frankly I didn't care. Based on how you acted, Oikawa's reaction from earlier, and hearing people call you dumb, I assumed it was all fake. Unless... it isn't true is it?" 

"Oh hell no. But wait, Oikawa's reaction? Huh?" 

"He asked about you, I said what I heard, and he looked a bit well I don't know how to put it." 

"Ah, I get it now. Yeah he kinda smothered me during gym," Terushima laughed, "but thanks." 

"For what?" 

"For not thinking the worst of me." 

"Oh. Look, you're a lot of things-

"Yeah you listed quite a few things back there."

"Let me finish damnit. You're a lot of things but I know you aren't a bad person. Nor are you dumb, well maybe you lack common sense but..." 

"I do not!" 

"You kinda do." 

"Shut up Shou," 

"If you insist..." 

"Wait no keep complementing me, it's nice." he smiled. 

"Yeah...I'm not doing that anymore." Daishou rolled his eyes, though if he wanted too, he really could've kept on complimenting the blonde. 

"Darn." the blonde pouted. 

Daishou couldn't help but let out a laugh at Terushima's expression, "Who the fuck just answers 'darn'?" 

"A blondethat wants to make you smile!That's who." Terushima answered whilst they were now out of the school and still walking together. 

"Well then, mission accomplished?" 

"Mission accomplished indeed!" 

"But you're sure your okay?" 

"Yes, honestly it doesn't get to me anymore, I just roll my eyes at them because honestly, it's my last year of high school, I don't have to put up with them once we graduate." 

"I guess you're right." 

"I'm very much right. I mean when am I ever messing up?" 

"Literally two days ago I saw you try and sharpen a pen." 

"Bold of you to assume it wasn't on purpose!" 

"The way your eyes widened and you quickly grabbed a pencil instead said otherwise." 

 "You know what, that was a one time thing!" 

"Okay, then there was also that time in class when the teacher called on you to answer the problem but you were hal-"

"Alright I see your point." Terushima laughed, but a bit surprised Daishou noticed those things about him, he really thought no one was looking. Though before he could dive into his thoughts, it hit him "Shou... where are we going?" 

"Uh..." Daishou then realized he really had no idea where they were headed. "I don't know..."

"Well I know a place and since you're still sorta new and we're nearby, wanna go get ramen?" 

"Sure, why not."