Final authors note

Hi guys.  Since this is the fic that I think most people are waiting for updates on and I think has the most views I gonna start with this author's note.

Short summary of the rant I'm probably gonna go on: I'm not going to make anymore updates for this fic

Now for the longer answer: (I already went on a long tangent on my conversations a while ago but I don't know how many people actually saw that but don't worry I won't be repeating that)

This fic is however many years old (2 or so I think but I'm too lazy to actually check) and I've been trying to hold onto a thread to figure out what I'm going to do for this to do what's best for both myself and you guys as the readers. 

I started off with trying to change the writing style so that I would be able to cater to my needs and not force myself to write in a way that I didn't like.  But that obviously didn't help very much.

I'm no longer into BNHA and I don't want to force myself to write something that I'm not into when I already have been in a slump with writing things that I want to write.  I even had a plan for a way this was going to go but y'know how that works out.

And my writing is so old on wattpad I don't really like looking at it just because I know how much I've improved and I just don't like the things I've written here.  

I'd rather just put my unfinished fics out of their misery rather than kicking a dead horse y'know.

I think that as the author of this very old fic I don't really owe an explanation as why I'm discontinuing it but I think I can give a pretty decent one besides the points I've already stated: I don't really want to (sorry that sounds mean lol).  

and I feel bad for leaving you guys so long with only radio silence only responding to a few comments that caught my eye.  I kept forgetting to make an author's note.

Anyway yeah, that's about it.  No more updates for this fic but if you wanted to know where I was going to go with it I'll explain roughly what I had in mind for this:

Something was going to happen with Endeavor where he found out that Todoroki and Midoriya were dating and he got pretty upset about it and Todoroki being afraid of Midoriya getting hurt broke up with him to try and face it or whatever.  Midoriya obviously would've been hurt by it.

Some other things would happen and it would have a happy ending but that's about all that I remember for what I had planned.  So not really much that you would've missed.  I would've figured the minor details and went with the flow of things as I usually do.

I apologize for making you guys wait for so long for any sort of "update" or Author's note telling you what's going on.  But here it is now.  Albeit very late because I kept putting this off.

I don't regret posting on wattpad but I cringe at the same time y'know what I mean?  I might go through my old fics and delete the author's notes on each chapter because this mf overshared way too much and I don't know how comfortable I am with what I've said.

If you want to find me where I'm more active and actually posting improved writing that isn't this ancient writing you can follow my tumblr (which I believe is also linked in my profile): @/Phantom-does-a-thing

If you want to see fanfic I've written recently you can follow my Ao3 under the same username I am now, it's also linked on my tumblr.

If you're mad at me for not updating anymore or discontinuing this fic then I have one thing to say to you (the kind people who respect my wishes can kindly disregard this): screw off, learn some basic respect.  I don't owe you anything. 

So anyway TL;DR

I'm no longer updating this fic because I'm not into this fandom anymore and I don't want to etc, if you wanna know where it was gonna go I gave a lil description above.  You can follow me on tumblr, my username is above and it's also linked on my profile.

Everything else aside: I truly cannot thank you all enough, for all your kind words and just for reading this fic.  Just because I don't really like it doesn't mean that no one else will like it and I appreciate you all so very much.  

From the very bottom of my heart, thank you all so much.

With love,

Phantomxlegend