𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟴 - 𝗘𝗻𝗱

Depuis le début

"hey, i don't look straight?" yeosang said, feeling offended, "i am straight!"

"of course" wooyoung nodded, "everything about you scream straight except for you having a boyfriend."

yeosang wanted feel more offended and acted a little, but wooyoung moved his pupils, hinting that someone was standing at the door and was waiting for yeosang. so yeosang just hummed, then gave san a glance and leave with the waiting boy, who was yeosang's boyfriend.

back to wooyoung and san. after yeosang left, san facepalmed and sighned:

"so you two were only talking about your birthday?"

"of course, what else could i say?" wooyoung nodded, "since hongjoong hyung invited me to his birthday, i want to invite him and soenghwa hyung to mine."

san looked at wooyoung's innocent face, decided to trust the boy. this also meant that he had been thinking wrong about wooyoung, and that made him feel a little guilty. so he tried to calm down his anger.

"okay, okay. first, i'm sorry for shouting." san said, hands slowly finding wooyoung's hands and grabbing them, voice changing to cute tone "i was just jealous. don't be mad, huh?"

wooyoung gave the older a judging look. literally judging. was san just acting cute to him?

they had been friends for years and this was the first time san acted cute. that was gross. seeing his long life friends acting cute, wooyoung was so ready to punch san in the face.

but to be honest, san was cute. just a bit. but since wooyoung was so generous, he wouldn't be mad at san.

"are you listening to me?" san waved his hands in front of wooyoung, causing the younger startled, then blinked twice.

"oh- yes. what did you say?"

"i asked what you want for your birthday?"

"oh?" wooyoung's face suddenly turned into a smirk, "like... everything?"

"uh huh. everything you want."

"what if..." wooyoung pulled san into a cage between his hands and the table, "...i want you?"

everything sank into silence. a wind blew between them, making a shiver ran down to wooyoung's spine. his smirk disapeared as he trembled a bit, the feeling coldness started to wrap around him. he nearly forgot that winter was coming.

san was freezing, therefore, wooyoung saw no reaction from the other. so he just frowned a little, then drew back.

"no reaction? really? boring shit."

until he was close to standing steadily, san's arm moved and wrapped around wooyoung's waist in one second, then pulled boy back into his chest.

"san?!" wooyoung shouted as the sudden force, then hugged san tightly so he wouldn't fall.

"you want me?" san asked, his voice being weirdly serious.

"what's the matter? i'm just kidding."

"no, but i'm not. do you really want me? i can give you everything. even myself."

it was wooyoung's turn to stop moving. he couldn't believe in what he just had heard. did he mishear something? or was san just playing around and saying nonsense.

"woo- okay, i'm just gonna confess." san growled silently, "i like you, or i just love you."

"hey, chill-" wooyoung looked confused.

"woo, i'm serious." san said, sweet voice flew into wooyoung's ears, "i don't know when i started to have this feeling with you, but by the time we graduated from highschool, i already knew that i love you. that's why i chose to go to this university, and because i knew you would keep on asking me to drive you to school."