𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟯

"wooyoung!" san's head popped into wooyoung's classroom.

but today, he couldn't find the younger at his usual seat anymore. he looked around the room once until he saw wooyoung was standing at seonghwa's table. he could't find yeosang also, maybe yeosang left already.

he felt bad for not letting wooyoung know seonghwa was already taken. but it was not his job to tell wooyoung. they had talked about this before, that no one should have any says in the other's sexual activities, unless it was joke and no one was serious. they only kept their conversations simple between room, car or life. he knew wooyoung had a plan with seonghwa in it so it would be wooyoung's job to figure out on his own.

wooyoung will find out anyways, he thought.

san shook all those thoughts out of his head, calmly walked in and stopped by seonghwa's seat.

"hey, woo! seonghwa hyung!" san called them.

"hi, san!" seonghwa smiled.

"you know him?" wooyoung was surprised.

"well, hongjoong's roommate."

"oh, i forgot."

for the second time wooyoung was ready to drive seonghwa somewhere before taking him home, yet it was interrupted by san, for the second time.

feeling annoyed, wooyoung still managed to look at san with a lovely-not-dislike face, "why are you here?"

"i'm 'bout to go get something to give hongjoong hyung for his birthday. i don't know if you want to go with me?"

san explained, but he didn't know wooyoung was internally cursing him for making another fucking-potential-date being cancelled.

wooyoung was thinking for a second, and he realized he could save this situation by asking seonghwa to go with them. then, he would tell san to leave quietly and their date could go on smoothly.

after calling himself a smarty, wooyoung smiled at seonghwa, "you are also going to hongjoong hyung's party, do you want to go with us?"

"me?" seonghwa was surprised, then calmly refused, "i already prepared one for him. maybe you two can go and i'll meet you later."

wooyoung looked at seonghwa with regretful eyes, but there were no other ways. he was for sure had to buy something for hongjoong because he would be attending the party. he couldn't come without any presents. plus, yeosang said he wouldn't be going so wooyoung had to stick to san. he didn't know what hongjoong liked so it would be a good idea if he went to buy gifts with san and he could ask san for advice.

"okay, so see you two later."

seonghwa waved his hand at wooyoung and san before grabbing his bag and disappearing at the door. at this time, wooyoung and san were the only one remained in class.

after a brief silence, wooyoung grabbed san by the neck and kicked his ass.

"what?!" he yelled surprisedly.

"you fucking destroy everything!"

"i did nothing?!"

"remember when i have to pick you up at the supermarket. you also ruined my date that time!"

"bro, you can just deny my lovely invitation and go do whatever you want with seonghwa?"

san always knew what to say to shut wooyoung's mouth. it was true that he could do that. but he still chose to go with san. it was about his decision, but he wasn't gonna admit that.