𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟳

"what happened?"

yeosang asked when he saw wooyoung staring at his phone. he was holding his phone without doing anything for half an hour. he waited until the phone screen went black, then turned it on, then off and on.

"san said he would come over tonight." wooyoung answered, eyes still on his phone, "i don't know how to reply."

yeosang said in confusion, "what? didn't you guys... just last sunday... at hongjoong's hyung's party..."

"what are you talking about?" wooyoung now looked at his friend, "no, i let him borrow one of my rooms for his one night stand."

"oh, so you guys didn't figure it out?"

"figure what out?"

"never mind. i'm tired of these fools."

yeosang sighed as wooyoung went back to his phone. he finally sent out a message, saying he would prepare the room for san as always, then turned off his phone and put away. his phone vibrated from san's text, but he didn't want to check.

wooyoung didn't know why he felt like this. something was in his mind, something was in his heart, or stomach. something...weird?

just by thinking about san bringing someone home tonight, especially his home, already made him feel weird. by saying weird, he meant mad.

could that be because they had sex before? no but that should be normal. he was well aware that that night didn't change a thing since they were so used to the other's sex activities, and they were friend. at the end of the day, they are still friends with benefits, and what they did that night was the real definition of friends with benefits. nothing could go wrong.

so could that be because he had feeling for san?

no way. no fucking way.

maybe because he was forced to be a bottom last time and san didn't say anything, like an apology, or a serious talk. so he felt mad, felt annoyed.

yeah, that should be it.

"hey woo!" san's voice rose right after the professor stepped out of the class, his head popped in as usual.

wooyoung tilted his head, kind of surprise, "why are you here?"

"giving you a drive home?" san frowned.

"thought you said you are coming over tonight?"

"yup but i already got my stuff. i'll drive you home and stay tonight."

san lifted his bag up as wooyoung gave him a confused look. usually, san would go to the club first and back to wooyoung's house around midnights. it was annoying staying up until midnight to open the door for san so he just gave the older his key. san had the key, why would he want to drive wooyoung home?

having the question sitting in his head all the way back home, wooyoung and san arrived with box of teokbokki. maybe san had stopped by somewhere to buy it but wooyoung was still confused so he didn't even notice.

once they got into the house, san put the food on the table, then grabbed his bag and headed to the bathroom.

"i'll take the shower first."

"oh... okay..."

wooyoung nodded as san shut the bathroom door. then, he stood there looking at the teobokki, wondering what san wanted him to do right now, or what this food was for.

should him prepare the room for san even though he still didn't know who san had invited to come to his house tonight? or should he unpack the teokbokki box? was this for san or for him?