'He can see them...' You thought, only blinking when you realize you will fall down face first, throwing out your free hand to prevent falling face-first into the concrete, you skipping on your foot to regain back your balance. Junpei follows your movement sweat dropping at this.

"What are they? A gymnastic?" The other person scoffs.

"Hey! I have something to ask you." You suddenly say, appearing from the opposite way you previously were, making the two startled. You move closer to the boy but he only backs away.

"Hey, stop moving and answer me ."

Junpei looks down at your uniform and his eyes widen when he saw the school logo on your button. "Hold on, I'm the one talking to him right now! You're so rude!" The other older man pushes you away.

You furrow your eyebrows glaring at him, "Well, mine is really important stuff."

The man glares at you, "Important stuff!? Who are you to say that, kid?!!"

You give side eyes to Itadori who stood not far from you, he understood what you were hinting and nodded his head, "And which school uniform-" Just before he can finish his words, you swiftly pull down his pant. Both of him and Junpei freeze at this. "What're you doing you brat!!? Sto-..stop right there!!"

You push him on the ground and pull his pants off of him. Smirking you began to dash away, but not before sticking your tongue out, mocking him. "Come and get your pants, you fat pig!!!"

The male struggled to chase after you.

A/N: All body shapes are beautiful, being chubby myself. I have to say, damn, I look sexy, but this teacher? He so freaking sus man. He's like the type of teacher where you want him to quit being a teacher. Also to any teachers out there, students aren't robots. We have feelings. Like man, I had a breakdown at school for straight two weeks and what they do, giving me money (I'm not complaining, money is money) and say I have to go to school often? Dude, the principal hits us for not writing a weekly essay, and I have a mountain of homework dude. Like it's okay if it's a one-page essay but a three-page essay a day? How can I not skip school..... Anyway, Don't skip school but you can skip school if the teacher is shit,

Advice: put an ointment that raises the temperature of your skin. So when someone feels your forehead, they can feel your forehead is hot. Maybe...

"Well, then let's go," says Itadori, making the boy startled.

"Eh, who are you?" Junpei narrows his eyes at the person in front of him. "I'm that teenager's friend." He points in the direction you just went running off. Junpei frowns. "They don't have to do that. They can just pull me aside." He whispers, Itadori tilts his head, staring at the boy.

"[ Name ]. They must see you hate that guy."

Junpei gazes at him with wide eyes, "They must see you feel uncomfortable so that why they did that." Itadori gave him a small smile.

"How?"

You appear from the other side of the street, both your hand inside your pants pocket, not even breaking a single sweat from running for probably a mile. "You look like you want to hit him." He quickly turns around to face you and your charming smile. "I always see that face before, am I wrong?" 

He rubs his neck shaking his head side to side, "You're not wrong though."

You walk past him beckoning the two to follow you, " You don't want someone you hate lingering in front of your house forever, right?" You point in the opposite direction of his house, "Let's us go over there." You began to walk away, Junpei eyes stare at you back before Itadori pat his shoulder, asking him if he wants to go or not. "...Yeah."You hear him saying and the sound of his and Itadori footstep following you.