"Whatever you want for yourself will be good for me, make whatever you feel like making." You said, and she suddenly grabbed you into a big hug.

"I love you y/n. I love being your sister-parent-guardian whatever I am thingy. I love you and I love spoiling you as much as I can. You are the best person I know. I love you." Her voice was very sweet and heartwarming, you always felt loved within every word she said.

"I love you most. I always will. You didn't have to do any of the things you did for me and yet you still did all of them. I am thankful for having you every single day because if I didn't who knows where I would have ended up. I love you, Madison." You hugged her tightly until you both released.

"Okay, go work on your project." She smiled, moving her hand, and shooing you away, her eyes shining.

"Are you crying?" You asked, concern in the tone of your voice.

"Yes, but only because I'm the luckiest girl on this planet. These are tears of joy, because I am lucky to be able to live in this tiny apartment with my best friend and be able to work and afford the small life that we live. I am more thankful than anyone is this planet can ever be, thankful every single day because of you." She smiled even wider, and you smiled and too starred to feel your eyes tear up.

A tear started flowing down from her right eye, and you wiped it away gently.

She kissed your cheek and said, "Seriously now, go before I'll flood our place."

Smiling like a dumbass, you got up and went to your room, sitting by your desk and grabbing some things.

You grabbed a pen, some paper, and let your hand do its thing.

That night was a normal night, though this time you somehow managed to sleep so well.

You usually have trouble falling asleep but, on that day, you didn't struggle at all.

It would be a lie to say that you didn't have a clue why, because you did.

It was thanks to this one, beautiful girl.

Speaking of that beautiful girl, Charli was laying in her bed, and she found herself struggling to fall asleep.

Why was she struggling to fall asleep? What was keeping her awake? You were.

Well, the thought of you were, to be exact. Though unintentionally, you deeply affected her ability to fall asleep. While the thought of Charli was what helped you sleep easily, the thought of you was the cause of her lack of sleep.

She couldn't stop thinking about how this all felt real, how she got too stuck up in the act, how she actually developed a liking toward you regardless of what she had to do.

She felt comfort around you, a genuine smile would appear on her face every time you were together, she didn't have to fake anything.

Her emotions were real, this felt real, but she knew it nothing more than a dare. How did a dare turn into something real? Did it? Is this even real? Or is this all just an act, an act that has turned so believable to convince the actor?

Three words once again resonating in her mind, 'I dare you.'
Who knew these three words could be so powerful? Who knew that just three words would create such an amazing friendship?

But soon enough, a thing as seemingly meaningless as those three words would also come to ruin it. Three words would destroy this new formed connection, trash the sweet memories that will be made. Something so stupid like three words would end everything.

'I dare you.'

Eventually morning came, sun shining through each of your bedrooms' windows and gently landing on your faces, waking you up.