2 - The Nine Pillars of Peace

After taking a rest in Wangshu Inn, Zhongli and Childe decided to travel to Cuijue Slope, where the Nine Pillars were set.

Childe, knowing that another situation might happen again, he decided to tell Zhongli to jump off the slope and land on the temple.

It was 12:00pm, and it was pretty dark when they both landed on the Nine Pillars. Somehow, it's not a surprise that it is raining and thunderstorms are there because of the atmosphere.

"Uhm, Xiansheng, it's kinda dark in here..." Childe was worried. "Should we go back?"

"Hmm, it's not a surprise. It's dark here everytime because of the atmosphere... and history, of course." Zhongli replied.

"Ah, ok..." Childe and Zhongli wandered round and about on the Nine Pillars Temple.

30 minutes later, as the clouds turned darker and darker, a thunderstorm was fast approaching, causing the rain to come quickly.

The sounds of the thunder didn't fear both Childe and Zhongli, but as they got wet, they went inside the Nine Pillars Temple and found...

...no Ruin Hunter.

Strange. There was a ruin hunter before on that place, and now it was gone. Maybe the traveler finished his/her world quest there long before the two lovebirds entered the place.

The inside of the Nine Pillars Place was dim, and the lighting isn't that bad. Except that everything is so silent, that no one even dared to make a sound.

The doors outside the Place was shut, and the two lovebirds are now stuck inside the Nine Pillars Palace. They are going to look for a solution to escape, but nothing happened...

...instead, Zhongli just sat on the corners of the place, a bit cold. Zhongli needs some warmth. So does Childe, and warmth is really needed the most.

"Zhongli-sensei... it's cold in here..." Childe shivered a bit because of the wind entering the place and both of them got wet from the outside.

"Hmm? Is it cold?" Zhongli asked Childe. "Here, I will lend you my coat. It's a very good warmer."

"Ah, thank you, Zhongli-sensei, but I want something a little bit different. Eh?" Childe seductively grabbed his coat and took it off.

"What do you mean by different, Childe?" Zhongli asked. "I want to know."

"Haha, you don't want to know, Zhongli-sensei. Now, let me just do a little something here~" Childe seduced Zhongli into taking off his clothes, leaving him top less.

"C-childe?"

"What is it, Zhongli-sensei? Is it too hot?" Childe made hickey's on Zhongli's neck and made some quite pleasuring sounds.

Later, Childe played with Zhongli's nipples as he knew how hard they are.

"A-ahh~" Zhongli breathed heavily and moaned softly as he didn't want to make much noise. "A-ajax..."

"Shh, Zhongli-sensei, it's ok... calm down, it's just warmth that I'm giving you..." Childe kissed Zhongli on the cheek and pats him softly on the head.

Childe squeezed Zhongli's butt cheeks as he moaned in pleasure, softly.

"Childe, that's enough... just... hug me..." Zhongli breathed heavily and Childe hugged him just for warmth.

Childe himself, topless, hugged Zhongli for warmth and comfort whilst the strong rains outside the Nine Pillars Temple.

Hours later, rain finally has stopped. Both Childe and Zhongli finally found an escape place so that they could be freed from the darkness.

After they got out of the Temple, they went back to Liyue Harbor to stay there for a while in order to which place are they gonna go to next.

- end -

(Thank you so much for reading the very first chapter! I hope you enjoyed it~)

Instagram: xianshengbby/zhonqlisbxe ❤

Discord: daddyzhong#2965

Chapter 3 is coming up and it's going to be a very interesting one!