Chapter 48

We got on the elevator and someone was screaming for us to hold it. I stuck my hand out for the doors to stay open.

When the doors opened I saw someone I thought I'd never see.

"Oh shit" I heard him mumble

"Hey Y/n." He said with a forced smile.

"Wassup Logic long time great not to see you what you been up too?" I got hit in the stomach by Kehlani. She gave me a look that told me to be nice.

I slid behind her and lend against the wall as I wrapped my arms around her as she was between my legs with her back facing me. I rested my head on top of hers as I looked at Logic waiting for his answer.

"Oh um I've just been in the studio you know how it is." I force a smile feeling like he knows stuff that he shouldn't.

"Yeah I feel you man." I chuckled. I looked down to see what she was doing on her phone.

"Aye I dont think I should ask this but-"

"Then dont." I said cutting him off Kehlani chuckled making me smirk. But I hid it by hiding behind the side of her face that wasn't facing him.

"My fault man go head say what you got to say." He just looked between the both of us and continued.

"Like I was saying I dont know how this may go but I wanted to ask you about Cierra. I've been trying to get in touch with her but she hasnt returned my calls or text." I stared at him making him uncomfortable.

"She's fine." I said quickly hoping he'll get the geist of me not wanting to talk to him anymore.

"Look at this." Kehlani said. It was a video of a man who was high as a kite and a women recording him acting weird.

"He needs some milk." I busted out laughing so did Kehlani. I heard Logic snickering on his side of the elevator.

We arrived on our floor Logic got off on the same floor. Me and Kehlani walked to the meeting room hand and hand. I opened the door for her and pulled out her chair.

"Thank you." She said I just nodded and sat next to her.

"Hey Y/n" I looked the way I heard my name.

"Wassup Auntie...wait are you the new owner?" I asked adjusting in my seat.

"Actually I'm co owner your uncle is the other." I rolled my eyes now understanding why all this is happening.

My uncle who is my dad's brother use to have a crush on my mom back when they were kids my uncle has been mad for years that my mom got with my dad. So now he hates me and my brother Stokeley he never cared too much to show it toward Jahseh but he makes sure me and Stokeley knows.

"He needs to get over his-"

"Who are we talking about?" My uncle interrupted.

"Unc Slip what's going on wicha?" I said spinning around to look at him.

"Come on I know your father taught you better manners than that this is a professional setting which means I'm no longer your relative." I rolled my eyes. I looked at Kehlani she was just looking at what was going on.