4 - Forgotten item

(Woah- didn't expect you guys to like this book so much, honestly i thought this book was trash but all i have to say is ty for reading!)

Author's/3rd person POV:

A perfect quiet day with nice weather and fresh air, is what Komaeda would like to say.
Instead it was pouring cats and dogs outside.

The white haired boy sighed as the gloomy Friday afternoon began to get rainier and rainier.
At this point the weather would more likely be a small storm than basic rain.

This would've been the perfect day for Komaeda because he liked the small storm, he liked the fact that the sun wasn't blaring at his face while the humidity was slowly eating him alive.

This type if dark stormy weather would've been ideal to him because he favoured the cold environment instead of the blazing heat.
But no. He was in a bad mood today because he forgot his umbrella.

'out of all the days, why now?'
He thought as the teachers barely audible voice that was wrapped around the waters loud crash on the ground and harsh wind on the glass window.

He began to procrastinate about the ways he can get back home not soaking wet and all his gadgets and devices in his bag broken from the water.
It would've been just fine if it was just him that was soaking wet, but his laptop?

His most prized possession and closes item that has his important data's from the past years? No. He frowned at the fact that his laptop could be damaged. Of course, something like that can be brought to a repair shop but he couldn't risk it.

After all, he has slight trust issues from his last visit to a random stranger touching his stuff. Long story short he got scammed.
He might be the Ultimate program but that's all he can do. Programing, he didn't know how to fix things, let alone a complicated device like his laptop.

His was very special, because that was the only model existing in the world because he personalized it to be suited with his preferences. He doubted anyone would know how it work other than himself.

His second option was to borrow an umbrella, that seemed like a more logical way of him getting home.
But he wasn't close to anyone in the school since he was only here for a week or so.
And he also doubted that anyone in his class liked him to be trusted after punching one of their classmate.

He could ask the teacher maybe? Nha. From what he observed the teachers had a very tight schedule and almost always dashed out of the classroom everyday when class ended. It was e prestigious school after all and the teachers need to work fast.

His options were getting narrow as the clock ticked.
This was his last period od class, after that the school had a strict rule of all the students out of the building before 6:00pm.
It was 4:50 and class ends in 5:00. After that he had exactly one hour to find a way to get home.

He could try and run to the bust stop but the rain was too heavy, the bust stop was a block and street walk away and he couldn't risk it.

He got more anxious as the clock was ticking. And i guess fate had decided to screw around with him and make the storm seem to not go away any time soon.

*BING BONG DING DONG*
*DING DING BING BONG*
The sound of the afternoon bell echoed inside the school indicating it was time for them to leave.

"Okay! Everyone stand up! See you all next week!!!" The teacher yelled trying to make her voice louder than the storm outside.

As he packed his things and slowly got up from his seat as he was the last student to get out the classroom.

Walking down the halls, Komaeda hoping for a miracle and praying that the storm would somehow magically come to a stop.