139. The End Of A Goodnight

Start from the beginning

She somewhat wiggled Nervously, trying to find the courage to say that was what she wanted, and desperately hoped that Kiyoko would take the hint so she wouldn't have to say it.

Kiyoko gently reached a finger out that was already close to the mark. And gently traced the outline as Yachi held onto her wrist.

"Is that what you want?" Kiyoko asked softly and calmly, careful not to startle the already anxious Yachi.

Yachi nodded in response. She wasn't sure why this made her feel anxious. Kitoko gave her a gentle smile before sitting up, causing Yachi to be sitting on her lap. Yachi wrapped her legs around Kiyokos's waist.

"Are you sure?" Kiyoko Questioned, putting their foreheads together, wanting to make sure that Was for sure what Yachi wanted.

"Yes, " Yachi replied softly and undid the towel that was still wrapped around her.

Kiyoko softly goggled from how nervous Yachi's actions were.

"Why are you nervous? Is it because I've never triggered your heat before?" She asked, figuring that might be the cause of the nerves. "If that's it, we can-"

Yachi stopped her before she could finish the sentence. She pressed a finger to Kiyokos's lips, taking her back a bit.

"I want you to trigger it, " Yachi said quietly with a hint of uncertainty still laced in her voice.

Kiyoko removed Yachi's finger from her lip and held it to her chest before brushing some hair from Yachi's face with her other hand and caressed her cheek.

"Not unless you're sure, " she said softly.

Yachi sighed and looked down, Trying to think.

"Is it different? Like will it feel different than my regular heats?" Yachi asked.

Kiyoko glanced over at her phone that was on the nightstand.

"I can look it up if you want, " She said, admitting to not knowing the answer.

Yachi shook her head
"No, no, that's okay. I'm just worried it will feel different."

"If it does, we can stop, and you can take your suppressants," Kiyoko replied, hoping to ease some of Yachi's worries.

Yachi nodded, seeming a bit more confident and less nervous than she had before.

"Okay." Her voice sounded happier and a lot calmer than it before. Kiyoko pulled her into a gentle kiss and tangled her fingers into Yachi's hair. 

She broke the kiss leaving Yachi a bit breathless, and began to leave a string of light kisses leading from Yachi's cheek down to her neck to her mark. She kissed around it as Yachi let out soft sighs. She softly kissed the mark before nipping and biting it. Yachi let out a soft moan before Kiyoko felt her body get hotter. She hadn't expected it to be that fast.

"Are you okay?" she questioned, knowing how she had worried that it would be different to her normal heats.

Yachi panted a little before speaking.

"I'm fine, " she painted out.

Kiyoko looked at Yachi's eyes.  They were hazy and almost seemed to be a bit of a lighter shade of brown than usual.