CHAPTER 81 : SCORPIUS AND ARCHER (1)

Start from the beginning

"It means this year we get to receive our Hogwarts letters!" Archer said excitedly.

"If we get our letters" Scorpius said, and Archer looked at him, and chuckled.

"Of course we'll get our letters, I still haven't forgave you for throwing a book at me let me remind you", Archer said and Scorpius rolled his eyes.

"That's one sign of magic, and you can't deny it since you were just glaring at me that time, and I've backfired that by accidentally burning the book" Archer said with a chuckle.

"You have a point" Scorpius said.

"Bet you couldn't do that again" Scorpius challenged.

"Of course I can't do that anymore" Archer whined.

"See" Scorpius said, and Archer glared at him.

"Shouldn't you be getting the post?" Remus said by the door holding two envelopes.

"What for?" Scorpius asked.

"Sometimes you're the dumb one", Archer said, and smacked him behind the head.

"What was that for?", Scorpius questioned as he rubbed his head.

"It's our Hogwarts letters" Archer said, and Scorpius immediately stood up from their bed and took his letter.

Archer smiled at his, and he looked at Scorpius, and he saw the boy's crestfallen reaction.

"Seriously, Black?" He questioned, this time Archer looked at his and now noticed that the letter did indeed says Black.

"We still carry his name, you can't do anything about it" Archer said.

"Point made" Scorpius said and put the letter at the bedside table.

"When are we going to Diagon Alley?" Scorpius asked Remus.

"When do you want to go?" He asked smiling at the two.

"The end of the month?" The two of them asked.

"Good, we still have to bet on which house the two of you are getting in" Remus said, and the two sighed.

"Have you started betting?" Scorpius asked.

"Yeah, almost all of us said that you'll be in Gryffindor, except for Regulus he said you'll be in Slytherin" Remus said.

"How are you even sure that the both of us are lions? One has got to be a serpent" Archer said.

"That's what I told them" Regulus said from behind Remus.

"Hey Uncle Reg" They both said.

"Well your Mum's waiting downstairs" Regulus said and the four of them went down.

"How are you my boys?" She asked and hugged the two.

"We're fine Mum" They both said with a smile.

"Well when are we going to Diagon Alley?" Diana asked them.

"End of the month" They said and Diana nodded.

"Mum is it true that Peeves likes to prank people?" Archer asked.

"Yes it's true, but in my years there I haven't been pranked" Diana said.

"Wicked" Scorpius said.

"I think I know who's the serpent" Regulus said and chuckled.

———

"Diagon Alley" They both said looking around this isn't their first time, but they feel like looking around wouldn't hurt.