Chp 1: 𝑴𝒊𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑷𝒊𝒆𝒄𝒆𝒔

Start from the beginning

Y: No it's nothing, why'd you call?

M: Luke said to come back, he said to just train to get our minds out of the gutter or sum

Y: Ok I'll tell the rest-

M: Hey Yaku, y'know you can talk to me when somethings bothering you right?

Y: I know..thanks, I'm hanging up now

Beep.

"Who was it?" -Kaito

"It was Mao, he said Luke wanted us to go back so we can train and get our heads out of the gutter" Yaku put his phone back in his pocket and picked up the basket.

"Let's go" Kuroo grabbed the blanket and walked to the cars, while the rest just nodded and followed behind.

'I didn't get it out of them...!' Kaito frustratedly thought.

They all went inside their cars and drove back to HQ / Base.

**With Mao, after the call**

Beep.

"*Heavy sigh*" -Mao

"Something wrong Mao?" Kaji placed his hand on Mao's shoulder and asked worriedly.

"Me?-, oh no, it's nothing, I..just can't believe... Sho's still here after a year thinking his dead" Mao scratched the back of his head and put his phone back.

"Yeah...he changed, his bright Orange hair was now Black.." Kaji and cracked a smile.

"He was wearing contacts right?, His eyes we're Blue" Kevin suddenly popped out of nowhere startling the two.

"Kevin..!, Don't scare us like that..!" -Mao

"Sorry, just couldn't help it, you two just looked gloomy" -Kevin

"I actually snapped a pic of him- Oh! Here it is!" Kevin said and took out his phone and showed them a picture of Hinata.

"Of course he was wearing contacts, it's impossible to change your eye color after all" Ren suddenly was beside Kaji, pushing his glasses up

"Ren..!, Not you too!" Kaji blushed as he was startled and started lightly punching Ren.

"Stop that Kaji" -Ren

"He was slightly taller too" Mao said as he went to the Vending Machine and got Cola.

"You said 'slightly' cause you don't want to admit that his taller than you now, huh?" Kaji snickered.

"Huh?!, What are you talking about..?!" Mao drank his Cola with a blush on his cheeks.