LiveStream: Set Up!

〘 Friday|2:28pm 〙

┌─────── ∘°❉°∘ ───────┐
Tokyo, Japan
└─────── °∘❉∘° ───────┘

"Yosh! I should get ready!"

In a dark closeted room, there's a girl that has light brown middle length hair, preparing her monitors, camera and other necessities for her LiveStream.

Tying up her light brown hair in a ponytail, she sat down on her black gaming chair, adjusting her camera to it's perfect angle looking directly at her smooth pale rosy face. She stretch herself, doing a warm-up before looking at the time.

〘 2:29pm 〙

A minute before it hits the designated time on doing her Scheduled LiveStream.
She took a deep breath, closing her eyes.
4 seconds for it to hit 2:30.

"3"

She readied herself, putting her hands on the keyboard and her mouse. 500,000 Viewers waiting for the LiveStream to begin.

"2"

The brunette smiled, taking a deep breath once more to ease the nervousness.

"1"

After hitting the〔 Go Live 〕button, she shot opened her eyes revealing her beautiful emerald eyes.

"A-Live! Has Revealed Her Appearance!"

∆∆∆∆∆

"Oi! Why do you all have to be mean to me!!"

The person who exclaimed dramatically faked her sobbings, throwing the [ Victim Card ] to the "bullies" (aka: Fans) who bullied her.

『Eh...? But Ali-chan was the one who was bullying someone』

『Oi! Shut Up!! Don't be mean to Ali!!』

『...A Simp has Entered the Chat..』

『Wait...arent we all simps here..』

『I would be lying if I said I'm not a simp, I mean I have all merchandises from Ali-chan!! Ali-chan Figurine!! Ali-chan Body Pillow...that I've been snuggling all night...fantasazing..』

『W-wait! who said that I'm a Simp! I'm totally not simping for BakALI or anything!!』

『A Tsundere is here, And also I LOVE YOU Ali-chan!! Just forget about those buttholes who hurt you!! I'll be your night and shining armor!!』

Chats goes on and on, revealing all kinds of messages, of course they were all positive coming from her simp fans.

Reading the first message at the top, she smirked to herself then did her wonderful, outstanding and perfect acting. She faked a sob that is more or less likely looked real, although she still looked gorgeous even if she's in a brink of tears.

"B-but I want even doing anything..I did not even bullied someone...why would you accuse me of bullying..that's so mean.."