CHAPTER 2: A New Life

WAKING UP in an unfamiliar place was unsettling for me and maybe my twin? You must be wondering who I'm? My name is Kusuo Saiki, well was since I died

WAKING UP in an unfamiliar place was unsettling for me and maybe my twin? You must be wondering who I'm? My name is Kusuo Saiki, well was since I died. My death has led to everyone's demise. Normal people will ask, "What do you mean by that? Also, how did your death end the world? Can't you see the future? Why didn't you prevent it?"

Normally I can but it was too sudden for me to stop and I wasn't prepared. To make things worst, I was eating my ever-so heavenly coffee jelly. It was a situation that this psychic can never tolerate.

My powers were too strong that's why. My "quirk" was so powerful to the point it exploded everything in its path. That includes the world's best coffee jelly factory. I'm 100% responsible for the extinction of "our" planet, Earth. I don't know if that super suspicious cat will revive everyone I accidentally killed or not, but he won't certainly overlook the matter.

Now that I think about it, "what is my twin's power?" I'm curious but it can wait. I will find out about it sooner or later. There's no rush, the time will come. What I should focus on right now is... on how I should escape this prison (aka the crib).

Shigeo's POV:

Mr. whoever that is was looking at the bars with intense eyes as if he was mocked by it. What I just saw with my two eyes can make me laugh my whole abdomen out. But his gaze was intimidating so I better just ignore it.

The room we were in is splendid! It looked like selling this whole room will cost $1,000,000 or ¥108,687,000! The crib's appearance alone can range up to $100,000 if an American were to buy it. In addition to that, the cushion's quality can be auctioned for $100,000 too! These people can really spend their money like it's water.

In this new life, will I be able to change? In my past life, I didn't excel much in academics nor physical education. Need proof? I can't carry a single dumbbell. Since I was a psychic, I met various people. They were all my enemies but after some twists and turns, we all got along well. Oh, I haven't introduced myself, right? My name was Shigeo Kageyama!

My death is probably like any other death. I sacrificed my life to save my brother and master from this powerful spirit. It's overly cliched I know! But, that is how I died, and no changing it.

A few seconds later, a pretty maid came into our room. She had shining black hair and smooth shining skin. Her clothes seem to be a little bit ragged as if she was a carpet that has been stepped on.

"Young Master Shigeo and Kusuo pardon my intrusion," she said in a polite tone and bowed like. She came in to clean our room, but I don't see the point in asking permission from babies. If we were normal ones, we wouldn't even be able to understand it.

Kusuo's POV:

'So that was his name... Shigeo. The name isn't bad.' My eyes widened for a second. The maid that came in was holding coffee jelly. She was probably taking a break from cleaning but I want to eat!

I cried to catch the attention of the lady. She held me up and patted my back to stop my crying. I used telekinesis to have the coffee jelly float to my mouth. [I know it isn't for babies no need to ask] 'This coffee jelly... is on a whole new level! Whoever did this is wonderful! I wonder how long it took this angel to make this perfection?'

"Huh?" the maid that was holding me said. "MASTER KUSUO IS SMILING!?" she screamed and it nearly broke my ears. I wanted to say "You're killing my ears" but I'm currently a baby right now so I can't. The head butler came in carrying a lot of baby necessities. 'Yare yare, what did I just do?'

"I'm very sorry about the inconvenience but Master Kusuo was beaming and I got startled." The maid sincerely apologized. "I guess it's fine, also, how did you make him smile? You aren't the funny type you know?" the butler said with a laugh.

"Sir, you may be more superior but I'm still offended" she blushed in embarrassment. The head butler was quite young to say. His hair was ocean blue. Looking at it for too long can make you feel you were standing and looking at the calm sea. His age is like 21? I thought, "Is he interested in this maid or just genuinely sees her as a friend?"

I looked into his mind and he did like her. They were the same age so it's fine. His family background was interesting, to say the least. They own the second largest company in Tokyo. The only thing that made me the question was the fact that he is staying here as a servant. He could've risen to the ranks if he became an heir.

I looked further into this matter and found that he had to train for 3 years as a butler before taking over the business. For some reason, I thought that he was a spy but gladly he wasn't. His family is supportive so no problem. In short, he can date anyone he wants.

I looked back at Shigeo and noticed how small his eyes were. I showed a sleepy expression so she will put me down. When she looked into my "sleepy eyes" she lied me down on my bed with Shigeo or Mob.