06

No One's

Chan was doing his thesis quietly, while listening to some random music to, when he felt something heavy landed on his shoulder, he looked beside and saw Y/n sleeping peacefully.

He somehow smiled, and keep his laptop and just listens to his playlist, placing his head on top of Y/n and gets a sleep, On the other Side.....

"What are they doing!!?!" Zia asked Changbin who was just infront of the two soon to be couples "Sleeping! They are so cute!" Changbin claimed, staring at the both them.

"Take a picture quick!" Zia ordered, Changbin nodded, and take a many snaps, from the both of them, "Send me that later!" Zia mouthed to Changbin, He nodded, he looked back, widening his eyes.

"They're adorbs!!!" Changbin suddenly mouthed, making Zia caught him, "What are they doing now!!!?!" She asked him, excitedly "I'll send it to you" Changbin lastly muttered before sitting back down.

Chan and Y/n were cuddling together, Chan's hand were wrapped around Y/n's, While Y/n were comfortably, feeling his warmth as she was placing her hands on his chest, that is her first closest skin contact with Chan, they were sleeping soundly.

"Omg!" Hyunjin suddenly butted when her saw the two of them cuddling like a couple "I can't!" "Changbin Hyung! Send that pick to me later" Hyunjin claimed, as he throws some finger guns at Hyunjin.

"So you're telling me that Y/n Noona has a crush on Chan Hyung for 4 years!" Hyunjin claimed, almost screaming it, she shushed him "Lower your voice! And yes!" She said, shushing him.

"That's why I'm encouraging her to confess tomorrow night at the singing contest" She explained, Hyunjin nodded, "We'll help you" Someone butted in.

"Really?" Zia asked the guy infront of her, Lee Know "Ofcourse" He answered, Zia cheered, "Thank you!" She claimed, before they do their own stuffs.

To Be Continue