12

Liu Y/n

"My parents said that I can only worn these" I said, taking my denim shorts and the oversized white shirt, "What the?....."She said, looking weird at my suit.

"Nuh-Uh..." "You're parents are too protective...here" "Luckily, I bring an extra one..." She said giving me these...

"Aren't the shorts too Uhm

"Aren't the shorts too Uhm.....short?" I asked her, looking at the swimming attire "Nahh...it looks like it but trust me it isn't" She answered, I shrugged, "Okay then..." I answered, going inside the bathroom, changing into my swimming attire.

"Here's your towel" Zia said, passing me my towel "But dang! Girl you look hot!" She said, whistling "Stop!!!" I said, stopping her, she laughed "It's true tho..." She continues.

I sighed, before wrapping the towel around my shoulder, covering my body "So...is everyone in here?" Our head teacher asked, "Yes!" The Students answered, excepts for me, being shy about what I'm wearing.

I kept pulling sicklingshorts, as it keeps bothering me, on how short it is "Zia....I think I should change my short.... it's too short" I whispered to her, she shooks her head.

"It's fine Y/n.... it's just us" She said, comforting me "But it's making me uncomfortable on how short it is" I answered "You'll get used to it I promise" She answered removing the towel around her.

"What are you doing?" I asked her, as she wrapped her towel around my waist "No... don't do that" I said, stopping her " You said you're too uncomfortable... here's my towel" She claimed.

"Nevermind–” That's when I felt an another towel getting wrapped around my waist, as it almost hugged me, Zia looked shocked, I looked behind me and saw.....

Bang Chan.....

To Be Continue