"Thank you, Mr. Choi"

San nodded, "You can call me San if you'd like", again, his voice was soft and calm.

You smiled, "Thank you San", You got up to leave but stopped when you heard San's soft voice.

"What's your name?", He asked.

"Y/n L/n", you laughed sheepishly, "It's a family name".

"Y/n, I like that. It has a nice ring to it, don't you think?"

You shrugged, "It's just a name to me".

San stood up, he was quite tall, and his shirt hung off of his broad shoulders like a baggy dress. 

"Names are very important you know".

"How so?"

San stepped close, so close that he was standing only centimeters away from you, "Because now I know the name of the most beautiful person in the world".

The way he looked at you made your heart race.

You could hardly speak, so the only thing that left your mouth was a quiet, "thank you".

But it had been weeks since that day, every day after it was normal, you guys had small conversations, he got his medication, and according to everyone who worked with you, he was actually smiling, apparently, no one had seen him smile like that before, so it was nice to know that he was feeling a little better.

San had DID, or multiple personality disorder, somedays he knew who you were and other days he had no idea, but you had spent enough time with him to introduce yourself to both San and Sannie, and thankfully the other personality didn't have a name to remember, he was just silent and didn't say anything when you spoke to him.

Sannie was sweet and a little shy, while San was very straightforward and a bit of a flirt, both were tolerable and you could always get him to take his medication, it didn't matter who he was.

You would never say it, or even admit it yourself, but you were starting to like this San, despite him being a bit on the crazy side.

Your coworkers told you to be careful when he went silent, apparently, numerous lives had been lost whenever he went silent, it only created a violent and extremely strong monster who didn't care about anyone's feelings. Which explained why he ended up with the criminally insane and not with the normal psych patients.

It was a normal day, nothing interesting had happened since that first day, but when you walked into the room, San was silent, so you greeted him with a small smile and handed him the medication. As soon as your hand stretched out, San grabbed it pulling you eye level with him, you stared at him with wide eyes, a part of you begging he didn't kill you.

His hands had an iron-like grip on your arms, he stared into your eyes, not breaking it for anything. 

"San?", You whispered, "what are you doing?".

San turned his face away, he was blushing.

"San~ It's Y/n, you don't have to worry".

He remembered.

It was a silent affair, you had always been quiet about your private life but now your private life was colliding with your work life and you knew that sooner than later he would remember something. With San's DID came the occasional memory loss, he would do or say something then not remember later, it was something that had become quite common now.

San held you in his arms for quite some time, but finally, it was time to go, and you left him with a small kiss on the lips.

"Until next time?", You said.

San nodded and you left quickly but discreetly. 

A/n: Anyone want a part 2? Also, if you are wondering why I chose this kind of theme its because I feel like San has three different personas, sweet/shy, flirty/rough, and strong/quiet, so I wanted to put it into a story :)

What do you think?

Also, don't worry! Everything that was to have happened was allowed by San, nothing resulted in r0pe, I just thought I'd make that clear :D