" They're fine... We should let them be"

─────────────────────

" Good morning Taehyung" Hara's velvety voice made Taehyung to jolt up from his laying position on a brown Checkered sofa. His hair was all over the face due to to constant moving and adjusting he did last night.

The two fell asleep in this room last night since they fell tired with the jumps and excitement they performed after Heun accomplished the learning of colors.

" G-good morning" Taehyung yawned, trying to find Heun in the room.

" He woke up earlier, he's in his bathroom taking his shower... You should eat your breakfast" Hara rolled the tray near Taehyung's direction. There was a neat and complete breakfast that was served. 

" I-im sorry if I trouble you" Taehyung shyly apologise, averting his embarrassing gaze from Hara.

He feel so embarrassed infront of Hara looking like this. Hair disheveled, face slightly puffy and clothes all wrinkled. It seems unprofessional.

Hara is a well respected lady, she battled motherhood and business alone— with a tiny help of workers. Owns lots of businesses and a role model to women. Unlike him who only owns a small farming business and aren't well known to the city people.

" You don't have to apologise Taehyung, I should be thanking you for what you did last night...You were there for Heun when he badly needed someone" Hara's usual maintained features softens. She sat beside Taehyung in the sofa. " To be really honest, if I was there I wouldn't know what to do, I'll probably ask the what he wanted or try to comfort him . As a mother raising seven children my fear is time. The time when they'll know about their disabilities and the time when they'll realized I was never enough of a role model to their growth"

Taehyung watched as Hara let her vulnerable side show.

" Most of them are boys, I don't know how to guide and help them with the things they need to know as a man since I'm a woman myself, sure there's Jiyon but it isn't enough since Jiyon has his life to deal with. I even studied Men behaviors and their basic informations but everything still doesn't make sense to me. Soon they'll grow mature and they will feel embarrassed if they're in a ladies presence whenever they have problems with girls, or personal stuffs. But when you and the rest came... My fear vanish, at first I was reluctant about all this stuff but when I analyze the situation, this is a great solution. It's best for the kids and it will be a great help" Hara confessed, she's surprised as well at her words since she never thought she'll be telling this to someone.

Taehyung was quiet for a moment. Sinking the information he just received from her. This created a big impact to Taehyung perspective of Hara. She has her fears and doubts also, she's a human being so it's normal for her to feel these.

But she look so brave and strong...

" You're not alone now Hara, me and the rest are here" that it? That's what you're going to say? Then what the f*ck am I supposed to say? I suck at this type of things. Try again dumbass! Taehyung argued with his conscience.

"You're a brave woman Hara, the bravest I've seen. Who knew you endure such thing and you still tried your best for them. When the kids grows older they will be very grateful to have you as their mother" the two of them shared a very meaningfully eye contact. Their eyes showed comfort to eachother, thanking eachother for existing.

"Thank you Taehyung..." She smiled, blinking her tears away. " I should leave you now, I'm going to Namjoon's school to enroll the kids for next year's opening and I'm bringing Jaeneung to Jungkook's office"