"But mommy we want to help Heun" Jijeo said.

" My angels are growing up so fast..." She smiled warningly to the kids and knelt down to place Jaeneung on the floor together with his siblings. " All of you are so sweet, you've help your brother now...and it's avenged because I might say... The clay is destroyed" her gaze went to the table and all five pairs of eyes followed the direction where their mom was staring.

"Oh momyy I'm sorry!" Keul apologized together with Keun as they carefully stepped down on the chairs.

" Mommy we're sorryyyy" Meosjin brought her head down, staring at her feet.

"I'm not a marderer" Jaeneung made sure.

Hara could only giggle at their cuteness.

"It's okay... I'm not mad" she patted Meosjin and Jijeo's head. By doing so she immediately noticed the sleeping figure on the couch near the window. Arms sprawled appart and tiny pale legs dangling at the couch's end.

He was assigned to watch in the window if their mother entered the house. The waisting and listening to his sibling's shouts and whine of panic got him tired. So he welcomed the sleep and wished for his siblings to do well in reasoning with their mother.

" Huin is already asleep, the rest of you should sleep now. Look at your eyes, it's tired" she pointed out. They immediately watched each other's eyes if what their mother said was the truth.

Their lips formed into an O shape, notice the droopy eyes.

" Jijeo I trust you to take care of your siblings"

"Yes mommy!" Feeling responsible he then motioned his siblings to move whom one by one got a good night kiss from their mother.

"Night babies" She smiled, grabbing Huin from the sofa and rested his sleepy form on her arms, head nested on Hara's neck, and hand automatically grabbed the loose pony tail.

One of Huin's habit. He's been doing that ever since he got control of his body. He said it brought comfort and it helps him sleep.

She slowly walked towards the doors that held the resting room.

Hara carefully opened a small crack on the door, not wanting to wake the kid she was holding and also not to interrupt what Taehyung and Heun was doing.

" Good, your almost at it... Now try again" Taehyung encourages. He was seated on the floor, a very focus Heun was on his lap, three pairs of clays was infront of them, it was hard to identify what color there were due to the distance and the lighting of the room.

" Blue, purple anddd pink"

"Yess! Yes you did it!" Taehyung screamed in happiness, grabbing Heun by his armpits and immediately stood up, swinging the boy proudly.

"I did it?"

"Yes baby you did it!"

Hara smiled, watching the beautiful scene like a creep. She did noticed how Heun wiggle happiness.

With the satisfactory smile she closed the door leaving the two to bond.

" Are they okay?" Jiyon asked, entering the dinning room with the rest trailing his back.