End of Anidita's school love story

Start from the beginning

Bondita's leg slips and she falls down.... there is a silence.... Anirudh suddenly laughs...
Bondita also laughs but she suddenly gets quite and says...
Bondita: Anirudh! Mei yaha girr gayi hunn aur tum mujhe uthane ki jagah hass rahe ho!
Anirudh moves his hand towards Bondita , but she pulls his hand and Anirudh also falls with her....
Now Bondita started to laugh hard.... and after few secs Anirudh also started to laugh.... bgm,

Shyra comes there,
Shyra: dada!
Bondita: arre nhi shyra aa rhi hai Anirudh utho!
They both stand up
Shyra: woh dada, Bondita didi aap dono ko kaka bula rahe hai....
They both go inside,
Trilochan: woh Bondita tumhari maa ka call aaya tha....
Bondita: haan , anirudh kal woh notes de dena hann mujhe....
Anirudh: notes! Arre haan notes, haan de dunga....
Bondita leaves from there.....
Next day in school,
All the classmates were discussing about what they were going to do after 10th suddenly Riya stood in the front of the class....
Riya: guys! Yeh saal keise khatam hogaya pata hi nhi chala! , pata nhi shayad hum logo mein se boht sarre students agle saal yahan na rhe what say about a farewell?!
All: haan its a best idea!
Riya: ok then , after our boards hum sab contribution karke kahin farewell rakhenge....
All agreed to this....
Days passed , and finally their board exams were over, all of them were feeling relived and were happy cuz they all were expecting a good result
On the farewell day,
Bondita wore a red dress, with black heels and she was looking gorgoeus....
All the other girls were also wearing dresses and all of them were looking very beautiful, and all the boys were wearing a black suit....they all played many games, all shared their experiences of their school life...
Finally it was the time for dares....
Riya: so! Hummare pass 2 bowls hai usmein different colours ke cards hai 1 bowl is for girls and the otherone is for boys.... so what we have to do is....girls apne coloured cards select karengi and boys bhi jinke pass same colour ka card aayega unhe couple dance perform karna hoga.....
All agreed....
Partner pairs:
Riya: Prayukt
Kiara: Nishant
Aisha: swarit
Bondita: Anirudh
Kiara: ok so guys take your position and start the ball........
Anirudh is with Bondita....
Anirudh: Bondita mujhe ball dance nhi aata!
Bondita: koi baat nhi Anirudh mujhe aata hai , just do as i say....
The music starts...

Anirudh was dancing as she guided him and they both were looking really good , soon the dance was over all the students hooted and all danced on the dj for hours.....
At evening when all were leaving, Anirudh took Bondita aside....
Anirudh: so Bondita, 2 years keise beet gaye pata hi nhi chala na.....
Bondita: haan Anirudh..., waise thank you for everything jo tumne mere liye kiya , vikram told me everything.... aur aaj hum dono saath na hote agar Alia ne mujhe sach nhi bataya hota...
Anirudh: koi baat nhi bondita infact mujhe tumhe sorry bolna chahiye , meine tumhe kitna hurt kiya kitna misunderstand kiya, mei kabhi tumhe samajh hi nhi paaya.....
Bondita: anirudh dosti mein its all about forgetting the black past and moving towards the lighting future....
Anirudh: sahi kaha tumne , but ab for further studies mei London jaa rha hunn....i have go....but seriously agar yahan kaka, shyra aur baba ke baad agar mei kisi ko miss karunga toh woh tum hogi bondita, thanks for being my friend.....
Bondita: mei bhi tumhe boht miss karungi Anirudh....waada karo tum hummari dosti ko kabhi nhi bhuloge....
Anirudh: mei toh nhi bhulunga lekin agar kabhi tum bhul gayi toh.....(in sarcastic way)
Bondita: agar mei kabhi tumhe bhul bhi gayi toh tum aake mujhe sab yaad dila dena...
They both laughed... and got to there own ways , days passed Anirudh went to London for his further studies and Bondita was still there.... working hard for her future.......They both thought they would never meet again , Bondita did miss Anirudh she used to send emails to him and so was he.....they both missed each other, and this is how this school love story ended.....
(So guys , this was the last part , i writter Riya thank you all to be the part of this school love story, this was season one , season 2 is coming soon, and if you want that the season 2 should be published soon, lets aim 50 votes and 30 comments on this part.... haha just joking it all depends on you, but i expect this my this season should get more love , just a writter's feeling that you all can also understand so plz try to make that aim complete, if you liked this part plz do vote and comment meet you soon with the next season of Anidita , till then take care)
Plz ignore my mistakes..
Love Love 💕💕