𝟶𝟷 | 𝙴𝙿𝙸𝚂𝙾𝙳𝙴 𝙾𝙽𝙴.

01 || I KNOW - LILSEMII▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

semiautomatic

Liked by moneybaggrio and 12,028 others semiautomatic  Been through it all had to shake it off, one of my dawgs was a flea

semiautomatic Been through it all had to shake it off, one of my dawgs was a flea. I been standing tall i been going hard, ain't no nigga fuckin wit me #FDM #RT
View all 183 comments

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"I'M SCARED KAREEM!" Zuleima expressed her phone tucked in her overgarment using her foot to shut the door behind her. She dropped the Target bags onto the floor, "I feel like one of them is going to hurt the other.. I can't even have them in the same environment without retaliation—this been going on for too long now.." she sighed.

Kareem, the father of her child sucked his teeth through the phone. "Man, you being paranoid. They ain't going to hurt each other Leima.. despite their differences, it's still love. Those boys love each other."

"Love is the last thing the boys share with each other.."

She removed the phone from her shoulder and placed it on speaker. "..they hate each other. You need to do something.." she started to unwrap her Abaya from around her head.

"Man I am in federal prison Zuleima! Miles away.. the fuck you expect me to do? If I was there.. shit would be different—but I'm not. I hate to say this but I left you out there to hold shit down, this is on you to fix Leima.."

An almost inaudible faint click sounded behind her causing her to instantly clutch the Glock 19 that sat in her Marc Jacob's tote bag. "Who the fuck coming in my house?!" She barked as the door creaked while being pushed open.

"Zuleima! What's going on?!"

"Girl if you don't sit the fuck down."