Chapter 24 || Lucid

Start from the beginning

"They...they showed me the truth."

I frown, still in our embrace as I whisper, "what?"

"They showed me that you are nothing but a weak little girl who gives in to the first person that shows you any sign of love. Pathetic."

She super speeds us to the wall and moves her hand to my neck, blocking any oxygen from entering me. Her eyes are a flaming blue, lips curling upwards in an evil smirk. I reach out my arms, trying to grab hold of her as I feel myself getting weaker.

"Y/N...P-please," I cry. Power fills me and I go to blast her but she uses her powers to block the attack, trapping my hands at my sides.

"What the hell is going on?!" Nat rushes into the room and I cry out when her grip tightens.

"Y/N!" Tony and Steve enter and pull her off of me, Nat catching me when her hold on me breaks and I'm released. I fall into her arms while the guys hold Y/N back.

Tony clamps something around her wrists behind her back that only makes her angrier.

"Let me go!" She growls at them but they don't listen. They keep holding her down until she relaxes, giving up the fight, knowing she can't use her powers under the restraints. When I catch my breath finally I make my way over to Y/N and bend down to her level that they're holding her at.

The look of anger and pure hatred on her face almost tears me apart but I hold my stance. I can't let her get to me like this. I know she's still fighting in there. She doesn't want to be like this. This isn't her.

"I'm sorry," I mumble before I place my fingers on her temples. She struggles, trying to wriggle out of my grip but I focus on placing our memories in her head.

"STOP!" She screams when I force everything into her head, the first time we met, our first conversation, our first hug, our first kiss, every emotion that goes into us, along with Nat, her and Tony, everything.

She shakes me off, eyes glowing a dangerous blue.

"I'm going to kill you, just like your brother."

That's when I freeze.

My every vein freezes, staring at her in shock of what she just said to me. Her face is contorted up into a devilish smirk, proud of how she just got to me.

It's just the parasite, it's Hydra talking, not Y/N. Calm down, Wanda.

I keep trying to relax myself but she keeps pushing me, forcing me to feel pain the more memories I give her.

"You could've saved him. You could've saved me but you were too weak. You're too WEAK!"

That's when I lose it. I grab her by the neck and push her up against the wall, everyone trying to grab me to stop the situation from continuing but I stick my hand out, my powers forcing them backwards, not allowing anyone else to come closer.

"No.You are the weak one. You think your words will destroy me but that's the thing. You are the weak one for not admitting you're no match for Y/N. But you know that. You are scared because she's fighting you. You're scared because she's pushing back, because she wants to be there for me, for us. She's too good. And you're losing. The memories are torturing you because they're ruining your mission, right?"

Her eyes don't move, just sit on me with anger, nose flaring, face red with the look of a killer. Still, all I see is Y/N. I see her beautiful skin, gorgeous eyes, even if they are powered blue right now. I see the girl I fell for, the girl who has taken me by storm, the girl I stay up at night thinking about.

I can't hurt her.

I can't do it.

But I have to if I want to see that smile again, if I want to feel her arms wrap around me again, if I want to hear her laughing again. I have to.

"I'm so sorry, Y/N. This is going to hurt."

The tears drip down my cheeks as I hold her still, bringing my hands back up to her temples to fill her with every single memory of us possible, even glances in the kitchen. I show her the flour fight, us celebrating her telepathic powers. I hear her cry out in pain but I keep going. I can't stop. Not until I get her back. She's in there. I need to keep going. She's the one I love, the one I need. I know that.

"I'll murder you," she snarls but I just stare at her, shrugging whilst tears continuously fall down my face.

"Good. Because I can't live in a world without the Y/N I know and love."

Her eyes flicker between the blue and her natural color as her expression softens, weakens. I swear I see tears forming but the moment breaks when she screeches out in agony, shutting her eyes tightly before her body collapses and goes limp.

__

A/N:

So...how are we all feeling? :)