"How do you know my name?" Eden asked, slowly making her way to the stairs.

"Oh, I have my ways...." The demon snarled.

"Wait! I'm like you! See?" Eden yanked off her glasses, revealing her blue serpent eyes.

"We are nothing alike, you are an abomination! An insult to demonkind itself!" Hastur snapped as he lunged to grab Eden.

Eden ran as fast as her chubby legs would allow down the stairs.

Crowley and Aziraphale we're just finishing their desert, when Crowley's cellphone rang. It was Anathema.

Crowley answered it and his face fell.

"Crowley dear, what's wrong?"

"What do you mean the girls aren't there?" Crowley said, answering the angel's question.

Horror filled Aziraphale. Something was terribly wrong.

Bella was running home, her Daddy would know what to do.

But then she heard a car horn beep she whirled around and saw the Bentley, and the next thing she knew, she was in the backseat explaining to a very worried Crowley and Aziraphale what had happened.

Eden tripped and fell down the stairs, her glasses broke, the lens cracking into a spiderweb and blood ran from a cut on her lip.

Hastur stood over her and sneered, "My my, such a weak and pathetic little thing you are." He reached down and touched her cheek, Eden hissed, something she never done before.

Hastur jerked his hand back. "Got some fight left in ya after all.....I'm guessing you have yet to change into you true form, let's find out shall we?"

His hand turned into a ball of flame. Eden didn't understand, why was he being so mean?

"Your father Crowley will be next..."

Eden snapped, with a roar of fury she shot to her feet and then next thing she knew, she began to change.

Now before Hastur stood a giant winged serpent.

"Well, now this just got interesting." Hastur said as Eden roared and thrashed about, desperate to try to stay in control but it was too much, her new form was too overwhelming and she was a snarling and monstrous beast.

Hastur laughed as Eden huddled in a corner, trembling. "Hold still, this will hurt a lot." Hastur sneered as he approached Eden, ready to kill her with his hellfire.

Before he could make contact with his deadly touch, someone crashed through the ceiling, with pure white wings.

It was Aziraphale and he was enraged. "Hastur Duke of Hell, you will not harm my daughter."

Aziraphale was wielding his flaming sword and he charged head on. He had to buy Crowley time.

Crowley flew in and saw his daughter in her true form, a winged serpent. "Oh Eden." He reached out a hand to comfort his trembling daughter, but she shied away from his touch.

"Hey hey hey, it's me Queenie, it's me, Daddy. It's okay. Bella is safe with her parents. You're safe now."

Eden's blue eyes we're round with terror, but after a few more words of comfort, she was calmed by her Daddy's touch.

"That's my girl." His forehead touched hers.

Hastur wiped a dribble of blood from his mouth. "So the rumors we're true, the traitor Principality and Demon Crowley had a child..."

"Do not speak of them you filthy creature. If you have hurt my daughter in any way I will smite you where you stand." Aziraphale snarled. Rage threatened to consume him.