The King/Queen of Chess

A few more requests came in while I wasn't notified, so here they are.

Murayama, Katase, & Akia- I kinda wish they were requested earlier so I could get them out of the way first, but I can work with this. They'll show up after Irina.

Bennia- A character I've rarely seen brought up, but I'll see what I can do. Who knows when she'll show up.

Kuisha & Coriana- Two people I've seen in other harem stories as additions but never anything done with them. I'll add them along with Seekvaria

A/N: No lie I looked up what they looked like and I thought they were the same person.

Battina- I was slightly confused about who this was. It's supposed to be Rias familiar, but the weird thing is that apparently she has no official name. Not sure when she'll appear though.

Momo Momozono- Yet another case of who the hell is she. She's apparently an voice actress in something Issei and his friends watch. She'll appear after Irina, but I'll have to think about how to make it work.

Tiamat- Another character I see advertised a lot but nothing gets done with them. She'll appear after Rossweisse.

Trihexia- I was kinda surprised to see her of all people requested. She'll appear after Rossweisse.

Y/N POV

I was currently sitting in class when a girl with long black hair and glasses walked in.

???: Excuse me, but the student council president would like to see Y/N.

I got up from my seat and went in front of her.

Y/N: I'm Y/N.

???: Good. Follow me.

We walked through the school for a while. I thought about starting a conversation, but I didn't know if I was in trouble or not, so I decided against it.

???: We're here.

She opened the door and inside was a girl with short black hair and glasses.

???: I've brought Y/N as you requested ma'am.

???: Thank you Tsubaki, come in and take a seat Y\N.

We entered the room and I sat down on a chair.

???: Your probably wondering why you're here.

Y/N: Yes ms...

???: Oh right I never told you my name. I'm Sona Shitori, and don't worry you're not in trouble.

Y/N: Then why am I here.

Sona: I heard you were acquainted with Rias Gremory. I happen to be a friend of hers, so I wanted to meet you. Would you be interested in a game of chess?

Y/N: I guess I could play, but is there a reason?

Sona: Its a hobby of mine. Besides its a chance for me to challenge someone new.

Y/N: I'm not that great at it though

Sona: Don't worry this is just for fun.

Y/N: Then I guess I can play.

Sona: Excellent

She goes over to a table with a chess game set up.

3rd POV
A/n: So I barely know much about chess, so try to imagine a game going on as they talk.

Sona: So how has your time at Kuoh been?

Y/N: Its been interesting to say the least. Though there is something I've been wondering about.