EW- What was everyone's reactions, including yourself? How did you celebrate?
YN- Shock. Excitement. Joy. A combination of those three. I didn't have a lot of time to celebrate afterwards with the girls though, since I was practically on the next flight back.

EW- Will the girls be here to attend the award show?
YN- Unfortunately, I don't think so. Their schedules are packed enough as it is.

EW- The Blitz is nominated for six academy awards, have you had the chance to celebrate with the cast and crew?
YN- We haven't had the chance yet. We plan on it soon but we're all understandably busy. We all have a group chat though where we've congratulated each other.

EW- What did Mr. Scorsese say to you about getting the Best Actor nomination?
YN- He told me, and I quote, 'Congratulations, it was well deserved.' It goes without saying that I saved that text and might have it framed later on.

—————

TRANSCRIPT EXCERPT FROM Y/N L/N'S
INSIDE THE ACTOR'S STUDIO INTERVIEW

Viewers of Inside the Actors Studio are familiar with host James Lipton's list of questions, in which he poses to each of his guests at the end of an interview

Viewers of Inside the Actors Studio are familiar with host James Lipton's list of questions, in which he poses to each of his guests at the end of an interview. These questions are supposed to reveal deep inner truths about one's personality.

These 10 questions originally came from a French series, "Bouillon de Culture" hosted by Bernard Pivot:

1. What is your favorite word?
Y- Recently, it's the Korean word, Oppa.

2. What is your least favorite word?
Y- Hate.

3. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally?
Y- A delicious home cooked meal.

4. What turns you off?
Y- Arrogance. The cockiness of someone who has no right to be.

5. What is your favorite curse word?
Y- Fuck and all it's iterations... Fuck, fucking, fucked, fucker. Or a series of fucks.

6. What sound or noise do you love?
Y- A baby's uncontrollable laughter.

7. What sound or noise do you hate?
Y- Metal on metal, grinding.

8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
Y- Writer. I would love to write a full on original novel one of these days.

9. What profession would you not like to do?
Y- Doctor. I don't want to be responsible for a person's life, day in and day out.

10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
Y- Your family has been waiting and can't wait to see you.

—————

Y/N POV

You. Are. Exhausted.