{62} ~ Night Eye, Ryukyu, and Fat ~

Start from the beginning

"Hold on I feel like I'm missing something really important here Shie Hi what now?" Kiri said.

"I agree with Kiri, Fat what's this about?" You asked.

"Some bad guys are planning to do some bad things and they called a meeting so we can talk it all out. Trust me you three are very much involved especially you Y/N." He said.

"All right let's begin at the beginning for the past couple of weeks now those of us at Nighteye's agency have been conducting an investigation connected to Shie Hisaskie. 
A small bit organized group of criminals." Bubble Girl started.

"What prompted this?" A hero asked.

"An accident involving a gang of thieves called the reservoir dogs." She continued.

"Yeah I heard about that. " Another hero said.

"The police thought it was an accident but there were a number of details that didn't add up so we tailing them. Recently they have made contact with a member of the LOV Twice." She continued. 

"Twice? This can't be good that means my father and the rest of the LOV is involved too." You thought as you listened .

"Excuse me Nighteye sir?" You said raising a hand.

"Yes, Miss Todoroki?" He said.

"It's Midoriya- Todoroki anyways I have some important info I'd like to share from my work study the other day." You said.

" Apologies Miss, please do share this  information we us all." He said.

"I ran into my father in an alleyway during my work study and he's trying to recruit me to the LOV." You said.

"Who the hell let Dabi's daughter into this meeting ? She's going to pass along all this information to the LOV !" Rock Lock said.

"HOW DARE YOU! I WOULD NEVER! I WANNA BE A HERO AND END MY FATHER !" You yelled.

"Yeah you tell them Y/N !" Your classmates cheered.

"Don't say that ! Y/N's proven she's trying her best to be a hero the least you can do is give her a chance!" Fat Gum yelled.

"Thank you sir." You said with a bow.

"Does anybody want to tell me why a bunch of high school kids were invited to this conference? I don't care if they are from UA if we have to keep stopping to explain  this stuff we'll never actually get to the actual plan." Rock Lock asked.

"Rock Lock these three have important information to pass along especially Tamaki and Kirishima."Fat Gum said.

"Uh we do?" Kiri stuttered.