Team pecked Win before getting out of bed and heading towards the bathroom to shower and get changed.

When he got out he was drying his hair, he saw Win standing up picking up his keys from the beside the bedside lamp.

"What are you doing?" Team asked tilting his head slightly.

Win looked up and stuffed his keys in his pocket. "I'm driving you to school." he yawned.

Team pouted and pushed Win back on the bed with his hands on his chest. He looked down at the boy he was standing over and rested a hand on Win's shoulder.

"No, I'll take the bus. You need to sleep."

Win pursed his lips and wrapped his arms around Team's waist bringing him closer.

"I'm fine. I can come study with you." he said looking up at Team.

Team laughed. "When have you ever studied? Plus we are in different majors."

Win just sent him a glare.

Team patted Win's shoulder and freed himself from WIn's grip walking towards the living room.

"Calm down Win. You need to sleep, I kept you up all night practically." He turned around and was met with Win who had followed him.

"Fine.." Win sulked and advanced towards the door but Team caught him by the arm.

"Where are you going?" Team asked.

"My apartment." He pointed to the door with his thumb. "You said to go back to sleep."

Team silently chuckled under his breath, sliding his hand down Win's arm to hold Win's hand.

"Dummy, just sleep here." Win's eyes brightened to the suggestion.

"You know..With as much as I've been sleeping here lately, I might as well just move in." He joked.

"Mmm." Team hummed. "Maybe after graduation we can look for a bigger place, then we can move in together."

Win's eyes went big. "Really?!"

Team nodded .

"Wait..." Win pouted again. "I'll graduate before you though.."

Team just laughed. "Tough luck. You're the one who chased after a freshie." he shrugged.

Win scrunched his nose to which Team just ruffled his hair in response.

"Big baby..Alright I gotta go so I won't miss the bus." He turned around and slipped on his shoes and grabbed his backpack.

"Mmm. Stay safe." Win said as Team opened the door and stepped out.

Win went to turn around and go back to bed but was stopped when Team called his name.

"Hm?" He questioned looking at his boyfriend who had just his head popped in.

Team smiled brightly before saying "I love you." and shutting the door before Win could reply.

Team lifted his hands up to his now burning cheeks smiling and walked down the stairs.

+++

When Team made it to the campus, he hopped off the bus thanking the driver before making his way to the library. It was now 7:20, which was a bit later than Team had wanted to be there but thanks to the storm last night the traffic was really bad so its took him a while to get to his destination.