𝟐. 𝐂𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭

A guy around six feet tall dressed in a button up and jeans approached the girls. He was coming out of the studio, looking as if he just stepped out of a high school movie from 2009 with his moppy long hair. He pushed his bangs out of his face, sizing up Bria's frame. He was instantly smitten by her Coca Cola glass bottle like shape, with round hips and a narrow waist. She was not only pretty to look at with her lovely long legs, but she was also a tall girl.

"The hell you staring so hard for, Archer!?" Nikita snapped, swatting at his face.

Archer jumped, backing away from the short girl's hand. "Uh, nothing," he replied, raising his eyebrow. "Miss Porsha's looking for you."

"Oh really?" Nikita asked, pulling her phone out and checking it. Bria didn't want her to leave, her skin crawling. She wanted to grab her by the shirt but her body went frozen. Nikita turned on her heel, sending a text to the teacher before walking off.

"You okay?" Archer asked Bria, who stood staring at the empty hallway.

"F...Fine," Bria stammered, shaking like a leaf. "I-I just have a hard time meeting new people." 

She looked away, her face turning red. Her heart felt like it was going to jump out of her throat.

"It's okay," Archer told her, "I can't imagine what it's like to have anxiety but I can promise you're safe with me."

Meanwhile, Nikita rushed up to Miss Porsha's runway class. "Hey, Miss Porsha!"

Miss Porsha looked at Nikita with a wide eyed glare. "What are you doing here?" 

"Archer said you were looking for me!" Nikita told her.

Miss Porsha sighed, shaking her head. "Oh child, Archer's lying! Thought you knew better than that. He probably saw the new student!"

"What!?" Nikita squeaked, running back out of the classroom. With that being said, she should have never listened to him. As she got back to the spot they were at, it was empty. "Bria!" She ran around the main building looking for them. "Bria!"

Outside of the campus, Archer takes Bria to the upperclassmen residence hall where it looks like a country club. Called the Spring Village, this residence hall is spacious, filled with mostly grass and trails. Bria could use the walk, given to what she's feeling right now. Her legs felt like noodles at this point, her skin felt cold despite the weather being hot, and beads of sweat formed on her forehead.

Archer let her in first, then closed the door behind him. He put his arm around Bria's neck, scrunching up her curls. "This is the upperclassmen dorm. It's co-ed," He told her, wiping what looked like gel on his pants.

With a trembling hand, Bria fixed what he touched, planning to wash it when she got away.

Archer fished out his keys and unlocked the door to his room. He pushed open the door, Bria peeking her head inside. Archer smiled, followed by a small crack of a giggle. "Go ahead," he told her, giving her a light push. "Take a look."

Archer came out of his room watching Bria run to stand behind Nikita, despite towering over her. What the--this wasn't supposed to happen!

"Just what the hell do you think you're doing!?" Nikita shrieked, staring at him in horror.