Chapter 1(Casey)

Lane: Uhgg another horrible day at school over with. You know what its about time I have some fun and exact my revenge on my friends I warned them but they didn't listen oh well who is first.(Lane grabs his kitchen knife) Hm so many choices. Let me make a list of who to kill first.

List:Casey,Justin,Jasmine,Lexi,Jt,April, and Bam.

Lane: I know how about Casey first. Mwahahahahahahaha.

Time Skip to Casey's house

Lane: This thunderstorm is a perfect setting to kill Casey.(Lane twirls his knife while climbing up the roof to the second floor where Caseys bedroom is)

Casey:(thud) What the **** was that that wasn't lightning.(Lane sneaks into the bedroom still twirling the knife).(lightning illuminates Lane's face). Lane what are you doing in here and why do you have that knife.

Lane: Hello Casey I thought it was time to show you guys what I am capable of.(Casey has fear in her eyes)

Casey: Lane please don't I will make it up to you please don't kill me.

Lane: Ok fine here come give me a hug(motions her forward)

Casey: Ok (gives Lane a hug)

Lane: Ok now shhh it will all be ok.

Casey: You promise.

Lane: No I am still going to kill you(drives the knife into her side) Goodbye Casey.

Casey: (Blood coming out of her mouth) Lane why.

Lane: Because I wanted revenge.(a tear falls down Lane's cheek as she dies) Next is Justin.