𝘞𝘩𝘰 𝘐𝘴 𝘏𝘦?

Start from the beginning

When I pulled back up to the house, I noticed a car already in my parking space.

SHIT, ITS MY DADS CAR.

I quickly parked my car and turned it off, quickly running into the house, assuming anything was happening inside. I opened the door and looked around.

"Levi, where are-" I started to yell before my attention was caught by three sets of eyes sitting at the kitchen table.

These were never good times. Levi, Hange, and my dad were all awaiting my arrival, all of their faces displayed clear judgment and disappointment. My heart thumped so loud it made my ears ring, and my breath hitched at the sight of them.

"Come here," my dad said, putting his finger down on the table near the empty chair on the other side of the table, across from Levi. "Sit."

I darted my eyes around a bit and slowly walked to the table, pulling the chair out and taking a seat. I honestly didn't know who's eyes I should've been looking into, but when I saw Levi, he mouthed to me "That's why I said don't come back here."

I sighed loudly, closing my eyes and rubbing my sweaty hands in between my thighs. "Alright. Let's get this over with."

They all looked at each other, Hange needed their head at my dad and he cleared his throat, straightening his posture.

"So," he started saying deeply, flickering his eyes at me. "Care to tell us where you came from?"

I widened my eyes at him. "What?"

He shut his eyes and ran his hand down his face, growling as he sighed. "Y/n, please. I just want you to be honest."

"Oh, you want ME to be honest?" I asked, pointing my finger at myself.

"Y/n," Hange rasped which made my heart stop. "Please just tell him."

I looked back over at my dad who appeared mentally exhausted, and I began to emphasize. "Okay. I was at Jean's." I admitted and everyone's eyebrows raised.

Levi slammed his fist down on the table, pinching the bridge of his nose. "I swear I'll kill that bastard." he grumbled.

Gosh, even when he's mad he's so sexy... omg, Y/N! Not now.

"So, you lied to both me and Levi. And on top of that, you brought your mother into this."

"Please, don't talk about her right now." I groaned, throwing my head back and putting my hands on top of my forehead.

"Come on, Y/n. Just tell us the truth."

"About what?" I whined, sounding as if I was about to cry.

"That you and him are back together."

I brought my head back down to him, then glaring over at Levi and Hange who's eyes widened at the assumption.

My lips made a slight 'O' shape and I hesitated on how to respond. "Uhhh... what?"

"I'm not stupid. You two have been seeing each other in some sort of intimate or romantic matter. I saw the small hickey on your neck when you came over the other day. And look, you tried covering up more with makeup before you came here, I can see it."