Chapter 13: Partner

Start from the beginning

Finally, a little teddy bear that Schwi had given me a few nights before as a gift for the nightmares I had been having falls from my cloak.

Y/n: "Schwi"

I look up and see the roses that had just been placed.

Y/n: "Naofumi"

Irisviel: "You still have friends.. You have a purpose still. Don't ever forget that"

Y/n: "I still have them.. I still have my family!!"

I rise up and notice Red had a smile on her face. I chuckle to myself as I put her hand up to my forehead.

Y/n: "You are cheering me on weren't you? I'm sorry you saw me in such a pathetic state. I promise you, you will never see me like that again... I will do everything I can and can't do to protect everyone I got"

I kiss her hand and gently place it back down as the others came out the room.

Muramasa: "You finished saying goodbye?"

Y/n: "Yea.. I'm okay with letting her rest"

Muramasa: "You girls said goodbye as well?"

The two girls nod as they walk over to me. I grab the two's hands as Naofumi and his girls stand beside me.

Muramasa: "Red.. I'm sorry that we couldn't do much for you. I'm sorry we weren't able to save you. And I'm sorry we weren't able to avenge you. You had a heart of gold that kept all of us afloat. We promise to never forget and never leave you behind as long as we live. We will carry you in our hearts until the day we reunite in a better place. In a paradise far from here"

He lights a fire and looks at me. A thought runs through my brain of a home.

 A thought runs through my brain of a home

Y/n: "In a house.. a large house.. One with a shed and a backyard with a beautiful shot of the sky.. Something perfect"

 Something perfect"

Y/n: "Yea.. Just like that"

Illya: "Papa?"

I squeeze her hand a little to let her know I was fine.